Meaning: an utterance of ‘hello’; a greeting.
Plural of Hello
Hello as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The word hello is a common greeting.
- He greeted her with a warm hello and a smile.
- The telephone operator answered with a cheerful hello.
- The little girl waved and said a shy hello.
- The teacher welcomed the students with a friendly hello.
- The stranger approached with a polite hello.
- She picked up the phone and said a quick hello.
- The sign language interpreter gestured a friendly hello.
- The receptionist greeted the visitors with a professional hello.
- The recorded message on the answering machine said, “Leave a hello after the tone.”
Hello as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The room was filled with friendly hellos from the attendees.
- The neighbors exchanged cheerful hellos when they met outside.
- The children greeted each other with enthusiastic hellos.
- The group of friends shouted their hellos as they reunited.
- The event started with a round of warm hellos from the hosts.
- The party was lively, with constant laughter and happy hellos.
- The guests mingled and exchanged friendly hellos throughout the evening.
- The video conference began with participants waving and saying their hellos.
- The school assembly opened with a chorus of excited hellos.
- The community members gathered, offering friendly hellos to everyone they met.
Singular Possessive of Hello
The singular possessive form of “Hello” is “Hello’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hello:
- I heard Hello’s cheerful greeting.
- Hello’s message brought joy to me.
- The phone rang with Hello’s call.
- I cherish Hello’s warm embrace.
- Hello’s smile brightened my day.
- The letter contained Hello’s signature.
- I appreciated Hello’s kind words.
- Hello’s voice echoed in the room.
- I couldn’t forget Hello’s friendly demeanor.
- Hello’s presence filled the room.
Plural Possessive of Hello
The plural possessive form of “Hello” is “Hellos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hello:
- I exchanged the hellos’ with my neighbors.
- The group shared their hellos’ with enthusiasm.
- The room echoed with joyful hellos’.
- I received the hellos’ from my friends.
- The event started with everyone’s hellos’.
- We exchanged warm hellos’ at the gathering.
- The class greeted the teacher with hellos’.
- I waved goodbye after the hellos’.
- The crowd responded with cheerful hellos’.
- The party began with everyone’s excited hellos’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:15 pm