Meaning: daughter of brother in law
Singular and Plural of Niece
Niece as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My niece is an adorable and energetic toddler.
- I enjoy spending quality time with my young niece.
- My niece is a talented artist and loves to paint.
- I took my niece to the park to play on the swings.
- My niece excels in academics and loves to read.
- I bought a special birthday gift for my niece.
- My niece loves to sing and perform in school plays.
- I enjoy watching movies with my teenage niece.
- My niece joined the soccer team and scored a goal.
- I cherish the bond I have with my little niece.
Niece as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have several nieces who bring joy to my life.
- My nieces are talented dancers and perform in competitions.
- I took my nieces on a fun-filled trip to the amusement park.
- My nieces love to bake cookies with me in the kitchen.
- I enjoy playing board games with my nieces during family gatherings.
- My nieces are interested in science and enjoy conducting experiments.
- I love attending my nieces’ school events and cheering them on.
- My nieces have a strong bond and support each other.
- I bought matching bracelets for my nieces as a symbol of sisterhood.
- I treasure the laughter and love shared with my nieces.
Singular Possessive of Niece
The singular possessive form of “Niece” is “Niece’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Niece:
- My niece’s toy is colorful and playful.
- The dress is adorned with my niece’s favorite flowers.
- We celebrated my niece’s graduation with a party.
- The book belongs to my niece’s best friend.
- I admire my niece’s intelligence and creativity.
- The necklace was a gift from my niece’s grandmother.
- We attended my niece’s ballet recital last night.
- The painting in the gallery caught my niece’s attention.
- The dog eagerly awaited my niece’s return from school.
- The room was decorated with my niece’s artwork.
Plural Possessive of Niece
The plural possessive form of “Niece” is “Nieces’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Niece:
- The toys belong to my nieces’ playroom.
- We celebrated my nieces’ birthdays with a big party.
- The costumes were designed by my nieces’ aunt.
- The invitations were sent out for my nieces’ graduation.
- We enjoyed watching my nieces’ dance performance.
- The room is filled with my nieces’ laughter and joy.
- The bicycles were gifts for my nieces’ outdoor adventures.
- The school organized a picnic for all the nieces’ families.
- The paintings in the gallery were created by my nieces’.
- The soccer team consists of my nieces’ friends.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:27 am