Meaning: a rectangular cloth bag stuffed
Singular and Plural of Pillow
Pillow as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Can I have a soft pillow to rest my head on?
- She fluffed the feather pillow before lying down.
- The hotel provided a plush and comfortable pillow.
- He hugged the soft pillow tightly as he fell asleep.
- The memory foam pillow molds to your head and neck.
- She tossed and turned, trying to find a cool spot on the pillow.
- The silk cover on the pillow felt smooth against her cheek.
- The down-filled pillow was incredibly cozy and warm.
- He adjusted the height of the pillow for optimal comfort.
- The hotel room had a selection of firm and soft pillows.
Pillow as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She stacked the fluffy pillows on the couch for extra comfort.
- The bed was adorned with decorative pillows in various colors.
- They fluffed the oversized pillows before sitting down.
- The hotel room had a pile of plump pillows on each bed.
- The decorative pillows added a pop of color to the room.
- She arranged the throw pillows in a decorative pattern on the sofa.
- They snuggled up against the soft pillows for a movie night.
- The bedroom was filled with an assortment of cozy pillows.
- The kids built a fort using blankets and pillows.
- She couldn’t resist squeezing the soft and squishy pillows.
Singular Possessive of Pillow
The singular possessive form of “Pillow” is “Pillow’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pillow:
- I rested my head on Pillow’s softness.
- The hotel provided a complimentary Pillow’s for each guest.
- The pillowcase was embroidered with Pillow’s monogram.
- I fluffed Pillow’s feathers to make it more comfortable.
- Pillow’s cushioning supported my neck and head.
- The fabric of Pillow’s cover was luxurious.
- I hugged Pillow’s coziness as I drifted off to sleep.
- The hotel room had a selection of different Pillow’s for guests.
- I sank into Pillow’s plushness and drifted into dreams.
- The pillow’s shape perfectly cradled my head.
Plural Possessive of Pillow
The plural possessive form of “Pillow” is “Pillows'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pillow:
- The store offered a discount on all the Pillows’ in the bedding section.
- The hotel provided a variety of Pillows’ to accommodate different preferences.
- I arranged the Pillows’ on the couch for a cozy evening.
- The bed was adorned with an array of decorative Pillows’.
- The store displayed a range of Pillows’ in various colors and patterns.
- The guests were treated to a pillow menu with different types of Pillows’.
- I fluffed the Pillows’ to make them plump and inviting.
- The bedroom was adorned with a collection of elegant Pillows’.
- The hotel room had a selection of fluffy Pillows’ for a comfortable stay.
- The living room was decorated with an assortment of stylish Pillows’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 08:42 am