Meaning of Antenna
The meaning of Antenna is; a rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals; an aerial.
Singular and Plural of Antenna
The plural of Antenna is Antennas.
Antenna as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The butterfly gracefully moved its delicate antenna.
- The scientist studied the behavior of the insect’s antenna.
- The antenna on the roof receives television signals.
- She adjusted the position of the radio antenna.
- The antenna picks up signals from distant galaxies.
- The robot’s antenna helped it navigate the environment.
- The satellite’s antenna transmitted data back to Earth.
- The car had a retractable antenna for better reception.
- The alien creature had a long, tentacle-like antenna.
- The wireless router had multiple external antenna.
Antenna as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The insects waved their delicate antennae.
- The scientist observed the movements of the insects’ antennae.
- The radio tower had multiple tall antennae.
- The radar system consisted of several rotating antennae.
- The satellite had deployable antennae for communication.
- The robotic swarm communicated through their built-in antennae.
- The wireless network relied on multiple access points and antennae.
- The entomologist studied the different shapes of insects’ antennae.
- The military base had a network of radar antennae.
- The television station broadcasted signals through its tall antennae.
Singular Possessive of Antenna
The singular possessive form of “Antenna” is “Antenna’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Antenna:
- The car’s antenna’s signal reception was excellent.
- The technician adjusted the TV’s antenna’s positioning.
- The radio station’s antenna’s height ensured a wider broadcast range.
- The satellite dish’s antenna’s alignment was crucial for a clear signal.
- The engineer inspected the tower’s antenna’s structure for any damage.
- The helicopter’s antenna’s vibrations affected the communication.
- The sailor adjusted the ship’s antenna’s orientation to improve reception.
- The camper extended the RV’s antenna’s reach for better connectivity.
- The drone’s antenna’s design minimized signal interference.
- The aircraft’s antenna’s location was strategically chosen for optimal performance.
Plural Possessive of Antenna
The plural possessive form of “Antenna” is “Antennas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Antenna:
- The insects’ antennas’ sensitivity helped them detect pheromones.
- The biologist studied the spiders’ antennas’ structure under a microscope.
- The bees’ antennas’ constant movement gathered information about the surroundings.
- The butterfly’s antennas’ vibrant colors added to its beauty.
- The scientist examined the ants’ antennas’ responsiveness to different stimuli.
- The beetle’s antennas’ length provided a wide sensory range.
- The satellite dishes’ antennas’ alignment was crucial for a clear signal.
- The helicopters’ antennas’ vibrations affected the communication.
- The ships’ antennas’ orientation was adjusted for better reception.
- The RVs’ antennas’ reach was extended for improved connectivity.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:54 am