Meaning: a plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings
Plural of Design
Synonyms of Design
Design as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The design of the website is modern and sleek.
- She studied design at an art school.
- The architect presented his design for the new building.
- The fashion designer showcased her latest design on the runway.
- The interior design of the room was elegant and sophisticated.
- The graphic design on the book cover caught my attention.
- He has a talent for design and creates beautiful artwork.
- The engineer came up with an innovative design for the machine.
- The design of the car allows for maximum fuel efficiency.
- The company hired a professional to improve the user interface design.
Design as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The latest fashion designs are bold and vibrant.
- The interior decorator showcased various furniture designs.
- The graphic designs on the album cover are eye-catching.
- The museum exhibited different jewelry designs from around the world.
- The architect presented several building designs to the committee.
- The fashion show featured diverse clothing designs.
- They specialize in creating unique logo designs for businesses.
- The exhibit displayed a collection of industrial designs.
- The team worked collaboratively on the website designs.
- The company hired multiple designers to create various product designs.
Singular Possessive of Design
The singular possessive form of “Design” is “Design’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Design:
- Design’s elegance caught everyone’s attention.
- I admired the intricacy of Design’s details.
- Design’s functionality was carefully considered.
- The architect explained Design’s inspiration behind the structure.
- I appreciated Design’s balance between form and function.
- Design’s aesthetics blended seamlessly with the surroundings.
- I marveled at Design’s innovative approach.
- Design’s impact on user experience was evident.
- The artist showcased Design’s versatility in different mediums.
- I was captivated by Design’s timeless beauty.
Plural Possessive of Design
The plural possessive form of “Design” is “Designs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Design:
- Designs’ concepts varied in style and approach.
- I studied different Designs’ to broaden my understanding.
- The exhibition showcased various artists’ Designs’.
- Designs’ impact on society can be profound.
- I appreciate the diversity of architectural Designs’ in the city.
- Designs’ principles guided the fashion industry.
- I enjoyed exploring different Designs’ creative process.
- Designs’ influence can be seen in everyday objects.
- The museum displayed historical Designs’ from different eras.
- Designs’ innovation continues to shape the world around us.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:16 pm