Meaning: suitcases or other bags
Singular and Plural of Luggage
Luggage as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Luggage can be heavy and difficult to carry.
- I packed my luggage and prepared for the trip.
- She checked her luggage at the airport counter.
- The luggage compartment on the train was full.
- I lost my luggage during the flight transfer.
- His luggage was damaged during transit.
- The hotel porter helped with the guests’ luggage.
- The airport staff handled the luggage with care.
- The traveler struggled to lift his luggage into the car.
- The airline lost my luggage and offered compensation.
Luggage as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We bought new suitcases to replace our old luggage.
- The travelers gathered their luggage from the carousel.
- The airline lost several passengers’ luggage.
- They packed their luggage and headed to the airport.
- The hotel bellboy carried the guests’ luggage upstairs.
- The airport staff loaded the passengers’ luggage onto the plane.
- They had to pay extra for their oversized luggage.
- The travelers had to claim their luggage at customs.
- The tour group’s luggage was neatly arranged in the bus compartment.
- The airport provided carts for carrying heavy luggage.
Singular Possessive of Luggage
The singular possessive form of “Luggage” is “Luggage’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Luggage:
- The handle of the Luggage’s was broken during the trip.
- My sister’s Luggage’s got lost at the airport.
- The traveler’s Luggage’s was thoroughly inspected at customs.
- The airport staff tagged the Luggage’s with identification labels.
- The hotel offered a service to store guests’ Luggage’s.
- The lock on the Luggage’s was difficult to open.
- The traveler’s Luggage’s was filled with souvenirs from their trip.
- The airline misplaced a passenger’s Luggage’s.
- The tour guide carried the group’s Luggage’s to their rooms.
- The passenger’s Luggage’s contained valuable items.
Plural Possessive of Luggage
The plural possessive form of “Luggage” is “Luggages'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Luggage:
- The airport security checked the tags on the passengers’ Luggages’.
- The hotel provided a storage area for guests’ Luggages’.
- The group’s Luggages’ were loaded onto the bus.
- The airline mishandled several passengers’ Luggages’.
- The tour guide collected the travelers’ Luggages’ before departure.
- The airport staff placed identification stickers on the passengers’ Luggages’.
- The passengers waited at the baggage claim for their Luggages’.
- The hotel staff assisted with carrying the guests’ Luggages’.
- The passengers’ Luggages’ were inspected by customs.
- The travelers packed their Luggages’ with care.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:52 am