Meaning: a peasant commune in prerevolutionary Russia
Singular and Plural of Mir
Mir as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lake reflected a beautiful mir of the surrounding mountains.
- The painter captured the serene landscape in his mir.
- The evening sky turned into a crimson and gold mir.
- The glass tabletop created a distorted mir of the objects on it.
- The calm water surface was like a tranquil mir.
- She looked at herself in the mir, fixing her hair.
- The artist used a special technique to create a realistic mir.
- The photograph captured a perfect mir of the city skyline.
- The still pond created a mirror-like mir.
- The illusionist used smoke and mirrors to create a magical mir.
Mir as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lakes in the valley formed beautiful mirs reflecting the mountains.
- The painter’s exhibition showcased his diverse collection of mirs.
- The photographer captured stunning landscape mirs around the world.
- The city’s architecture created mesmerizing mirs in the river.
- The mirrors in the dance studio covered the entire wall.
- The antique shop had a wide variety of decorative mirs.
- The house had large floor-to-ceiling mirs in every room.
- The art installation featured an arrangement of fragmented mirs.
- The illusionist amazed the audience with multiple reflecting mirs.
- The hotel lobby was adorned with ornate gold-framed mirs.
Singular Possessive of Mir
The singular possessive form of “Mir” is “Mir’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mir
- The Mir’s engines powered the spaceship into orbit.
- The astronaut admired the beauty of Mir’s solar panels.
- The cosmonaut trained in Mir’s zero-gravity environment.
- The mission control center monitored Mir’s systems.
- The crew members conducted experiments in Mir’s laboratories.
- The engineer repaired Mir’s communication antenna.
- The documentary highlighted Mir’s historic role in space exploration.
- The space agency studied Mir’s reentry into the Earth’s atmosphere.
- The journalist interviewed the last crew members of Mir’s.
- The museum displayed artifacts from Mir’s missions.
Plural Possessive of Mir
The plural possessive form of “Mir” is “Mirrors'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mir
- The engineers examined the mirrors’ reflective surfaces.
- The scientists calibrated the telescopes using the mirrors’ angles.
- The art gallery displayed the intricate frames of the mirrors’.
- The decorators arranged the mirrors’ positions on the walls.
- The photographers captured reflections in the antique mirrors’.
- The museum restored the ornate frames of the mirrors’.
- The carpenters installed the mirrors’ mounting brackets.
- The interior designer chose the mirrors’ sizes and shapes.
- The glass artisans polished the edges of the mirrors’.
- The antique shop sold the mirrors’ at a high price.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:15 pm