Meaning: the civil force of a state
Singular and Plural of Police
Police as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The police officer directed traffic at the intersection.
- She reported the incident to the local police.
- The police detective investigated the crime scene.
- She asked the police for help in finding her missing cat.
- The police sergeant gave orders to the officers.
- She witnessed a car chase involving the police.
- The police captain briefed the team before the operation.
- She thanked the police officer for keeping the neighborhood safe.
Police as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The police officers patrolled the streets at night.
- She admired the dedication of the local police.
- The police detectives solved the complex case.
- She approached the police for assistance in the emergency.
- The police sergeants led the team in maintaining order.
- She witnessed several car chases involving the police.
- The police captains coordinated the efforts of multiple units.
- She expressed gratitude to the hardworking police officers.
Singular Possessive of Buch
The singular possessive form of “Buch” is “Buch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Buch:
- Sarah borrowed the novel from Buch’s library.
- The author signed Buch’s copy of the book.
- The historian analyzed the documents in Buch’s archive.
- The professor referenced Buch’s research in the lecture.
- The journalist interviewed Buch’s CEO for insights.
- The collector displayed the rare artifact from Buch’s collection.
- The reviewer praised Buch’s writing style in the article.
- The reader bookmarked a page in Buch’s paperback.
- The bookstore promoted the release of Buch’s latest novel.
- The student consulted Buch’s textbook for reference.
Plural Possessive of Buch
The plural possessive form of “Buch” is “Buches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Buch:
- Sarah borrowed several novels from Buches’ library.
- The authors signed Buches’ copies of their books.
- The historians studied the documents in Buches’ archives.
- The professors referenced Buches’ research in their lectures.
- The journalists interviewed Buches’ CEOs for insights.
- The collectors displayed rare artifacts from Buches’ collections.
- The reviewers praised Buches’ writing styles in their articles.
- The readers bookmarked pages in Buches’ paperbacks.
- The bookstores promoted the releases of Buches’ latest novels.
- The students consulted Buches’ textbooks for references.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:02 am