Meaning: the jaw or jawbone
Singular and Plural of Maxilla
Maxilla as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The dentist examined the patient’s maxilla for any issues.
- The skull’s maxilla was intact in the archaeological find.
- The surgeon operated on the fractured maxilla.
- The orthodontist recommended braces to correct the maxilla alignment.
- The anatomy textbook displayed detailed illustrations of the human maxilla.
- The x-ray showed a fracture in the upper maxilla.
- The dentist used a mirror to examine the patient’s maxilla.
- The facial trauma resulted in a dislocated maxilla.
- The patient experienced pain in the maxilla area.
- The dentist discussed the treatment options for the impacted maxilla.
Maxilla as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The forensic scientists analyzed multiple maxillas found at the crime scene.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient hominid maxillas during the excavation.
- The anatomists compared the maxillas of different primate species.
- The dental researchers studied the development of human maxillas.
- The museum displayed a collection of fossilized maxillas.
- The surgeons performed reconstructive procedures on damaged maxillas.
- The paleontologists examined the fossilized maxillas of prehistoric creatures.
- The veterinarians examined the maxillas of various animal species.
- The anthropologists studied the evolution of maxillas in early humans.
- The dentist evaluated the health of the patient’s maxillas.
Singular Possessive of Maxilla:
The singular possessive form of “Maxilla” is “Maxilla’s“.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Maxilla:
- The dentist examined Maxilla’s teeth.
- The surgeon operated on Maxilla’s jaw.
- Maxilla’s smile brightened the room.
- The X-ray revealed a fracture in Maxilla’s bone.
- Maxilla’s dentist recommended braces.
- We admired Maxilla’s beautiful smile.
- The orthodontist adjusted Maxilla’s braces.
- Maxilla’s toothbrush fell into the sink.
- Maxilla’s dentist appointment is tomorrow.
- The dentist prescribed a mouthguard for Maxilla’s nighttime grinding.
Plural Possessive of Maxilla:
The plural possessive form of “Maxilla” is “Maxillae’s“.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Maxilla:
- The X-rays showed multiple fractures in Maxillae’s bones.
- The surgeon operated on both Maxillae’s jaws.
- The orthodontist adjusted Maxillae’s braces regularly.
- We marveled at the symmetry of Maxillae’s smiles.
- The dentists examined the condition of Maxillae’s teeth.
- The dentist prescribed mouthguards for both Maxillae’s nighttime grinding.
- The X-ray revealed abnormalities in Maxillae’s bone structure.
- The orthodontists collaborated to improve Maxillae’s dental alignment.
- Maxillae’s toothbrushes were neatly arranged in the bathroom.
- We admired the strength and resilience of Maxillae’s jaws.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:34 pm