Meaning: guy, boy
Singular and Plural of Male
Male as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The male lion roared fiercely in the wilderness.
- The confident male approached the group with charm.
- The strong male lifted heavy weights effortlessly.
- The courageous male protected his family fearlessly.
- The young male displayed impressive athletic abilities.
- The dominant male asserted his authority in the pack.
- The talented male painter showcased his artwork proudly.
- The intelligent male scientist made groundbreaking discoveries.
- The charismatic male actor captivated the audience with his performance.
- The handsome male model walked the runway with confidence.
Male as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of males engaged in a friendly competition.
- The team of skilled males collaborated on the project.
- The conference welcomed prominent males from various industries.
- The gathering of talented males showcased their expertise.
- The troupe of energetic males performed breathtaking stunts.
- The community recognized outstanding achievements by young males.
- The society celebrated the contributions of influential males.
- The summit brought together visionary males to discuss global issues.
- The organization honored distinguished males for their philanthropy.
- The festival featured performances by renowned males.
Singular Possessive of Male
The singular possessive form of “Male” is “Male’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Male:
- Male’s favorite book is on the shelf.
- Male’s car is parked in the driveway.
- We admired Male’s impressive artwork.
- Male’s dog is always well-behaved.
- The responsibility falls on Male’s shoulders.
- Male’s success is well-deserved.
- We were invited to Male’s housewarming party.
- Male’s expertise in the field is renowned.
- Male’s opinion carries a lot of weight.
- We appreciated Male’s kind gesture.
Plural Possessive of Male
The plural possessive form of “Male” is “Males'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Male:
- We admired the teamwork of the males’ basketball team.
- The males’ voices blended harmoniously in the choir.
- The committee considered the males’ suggestions.
- The conference highlighted the males’ achievements.
- The art gallery featured the works of the males’ artists.
- The company recognized the dedication of the males’ employees.
- The survey revealed the preferences of the males’ demographic.
- The event showcased the talents of the males’ performers.
- The restaurant caters to the tastes of the males’ customers.
- The organization acknowledged the contributions of the males’ volunteers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:10 pm