Meaning of Cannoli is
a dessert consisting of small deep-fried pastry tubes with a creamy filling.
Singular and Plural of Cannoli
Cannoli as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She indulged in a delicious cannoli for dessert.
- The bakery offered a variety of fresh cannoli.
- He savored the creamy filling of the chocolate-covered cannoli.
- She ordered a traditional Sicilian cannoli from the menu.
- The Italian restaurant served authentic homemade cannoli.
- The pastry chef filled the cannoli with ricotta cheese and pistachios.
- The dessert table displayed a platter of decorative cannoli.
- He took a bite of the crispy shell of the sweet cannoli.
- She learned to make homemade cannoli from her grandmother.
- The pastry shop was known for its mouthwatering cannoli.
Cannoli as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They bought a box of assorted cannoli from the bakery.
- The Italian restaurant served mini cannoli as appetizers.
- She shared a plate of chocolate-dipped cannoli with her friends.
- The pastry shop offered a special deal on a dozen cannoli.
- He brought a tray of freshly made cannoli to the party.
- The dessert platter included different flavors of cannoli.
- They enjoyed the crispy shells and creamy filling of the cannoli.
- The caterer prepared a selection of gourmet cannoli for the event.
- She gifted her family a box of homemade cannoli for the holidays.
- The tourists tried the famous Sicilian cannoli at a local cafe.
Singular Possessive of Cannoli
The singular possessive form of “Cannoli” is “Cannoli’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cannoli:
- The bakery’s signature dish was the cannoli’s cream filling.
- The chef’s special featured a unique cannoli’s pastry shell.
- The Italian restaurant offered a variety of cannoli’s flavors.
- The baker’s technique created a perfect cannoli’s crispy shell.
- The café served the cannoli’s sweet treat on a decorative plate.
- The confectioner piped the cannoli’s cream filling skillfully.
- The dessert shop’s menu highlighted the cannoli’s traditional recipe.
- The pastry chef prepared the cannoli’s delicate shell with precision.
- The bakery displayed the cannoli’s powdered sugar topping enticingly.
- The customer savored the cannoli’s rich filling and crunchy texture.
Plural Possessive of Cannoli
The plural possessive form of “Cannoli” is “Cannoli’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cannoli:
- The bakery’s trays were filled with a variety of cannoli’s.
- The dessert table showcased the cannoli’s assorted flavors.
- The family bakery’s secret recipe enhanced the cannoli’s taste.
- The pastry chefs perfected the cannoli’s cream consistency.
- The Italian restaurant’s display case exhibited the cannoli’s tempting appearance.
- The confectionery’s staff dusted the cannoli’s with powdered sugar.
- The pastry shop’s customers raved about the cannoli’s authentic flavor.
- The catering service offered platters of mini cannoli’s for events.
- The bakery’s menu included a wide selection of cannoli’s fillings.
- The holiday season brought an increase in cannoli’s demand.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 08:30 am