Singular and Plural of Majesty
Majesty as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her majesty addressed the nation with grace.
- The regal majesty commanded respect and admiration.
- The royal majesty received dignitaries from abroad.
- The elegant majesty walked down the grand staircase.
- The queen’s majesty shone through her presence.
- The sovereign’s majesty inspired awe and loyalty.
- The graceful majesty wore a crown of jewels.
- The powerful majesty made important decisions with wisdom.
- The palace showcased the grandeur of her majesty.
- The portrait captured the beauty of her majesty.
Majesty as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Their majesties greeted the crowd with smiles.
- The royal majesties hosted a grand banquet.
- The regal majesties were beloved by their subjects.
- The coronation ceremony celebrated the new majesties.
- The visiting majesties exchanged gifts and pleasantries.
- The gracious majesties attended charity events regularly.
- The elegant attire befitting their majesties dazzled onlookers.
- The noble majesties commanded loyalty and allegiance.
- The portraits displayed the lineage of the ruling majesties.
- The kingdom celebrated the reign of their beloved majesties.
Singular Possessive of Majesty
The singular possessive form of “Majesty” is “Majesty’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Majesty:
- I witnessed Majesty’s coronation ceremony.
- The throne room was decorated for Majesty’s arrival.
- The guards escorted Majesty’s carriage through the streets.
- The crown jewels were on display in Majesty’s chamber.
- The courtiers attended Majesty’s grand ball.
- The announcement was made in Majesty’s name.
- The portrait captured Majesty’s regal expression.
- The advisor presented Majesty’s proclamation to the council.
- The kingdom celebrated Majesty’s birthday with a parade.
- The subjects expressed their loyalty to Majesty’s reign.
Plural Possessive of Majesty
The plural possessive form of “Majesty” is “Majesties'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Majesty:
- I witnessed the Majesties’ joint appearance at the ceremony.
- The thrones were prepared for the Majesties’ arrival.
- The guards escorted the Majesties’ carriages through the streets.
- The crown jewels were displayed in the Majesties’ chamber.
- The courtiers attended the Majesties’ royal banquet.
- The announcements were made in the Majesties’ names.
- The portraits captured the Majesties’ regal expressions.
- The advisors presented the Majesties’ proclamations to the council.
- The kingdom celebrated the Majesties’ birthdays with grand festivities.
- The subjects expressed their loyalty to the Majesties’ reign.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:10 pm