Meaning: a person or creature whose body has been maintained by the excision of inner organs
Singular and Plural of Mummy
Mummy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The archaeologists uncovered an ancient Egyptian mummy.
- The museum displayed an intricately wrapped mummy.
- She was fascinated by the preserved mummy on exhibit.
- The explorer discovered a hidden chamber with a well-preserved mummy.
- The documentary explored the secrets and rituals surrounding the mummy.
- The historical artifact revealed a remarkable mummy burial process.
- The scientist conducted a thorough examination of the ancient mummy.
- She marveled at the hieroglyphics carved on the mummy‘s sarcophagus.
- The pharaoh’s mummy was believed to possess mystical powers.
- They studied the methods used to preserve the ancient mummy.
Mummy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum showcased an extensive collection of Egyptian mummies.
- The archaeologists discovered multiple well-preserved mummies in the tomb.
- They explored the burial site and found numerous ancient mummies.
- The exhibit featured a room dedicated to the history of mummies.
- The researchers studied the DNA of the Egyptian mummies.
- The tour guide explained the different embalming techniques used on the mummies.
- The archaeologists carefully unwrapped the layers of the ancient mummies.
- They observed the elaborate jewelry and artifacts buried with the mummies.
- The museum offered a guided tour specifically focused on the mummies.
- The documentary explored the cultural significance of the Egyptian mummies.
Singular Possessive of Mummy
The singular possessive form of “Mummy” is “Mummy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mummy:
- The Mummy’s bandages were unraveling slowly.
- My favorite artifact is the Mummy’s sarcophagus.
- We admired the intricate details of the Mummy’s mask.
- The archaeologist studied the Mummy’s burial chamber.
- I listened to the story of the ancient Mummy’s curse.
- The museum displayed the Mummy’s belongings.
- The tour guide explained the significance of the Mummy’s amulets.
- The researchers analyzed the DNA of the ancient Mummy’s remains.
- The museum curator carefully preserved the Mummy’s artifacts.
- The ancient Mummy’s tomb was discovered in Egypt.
Plural Possessive of Mummy
The plural possessive form of “Mummy” is “Mummies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mummy:
- The archaeologists examined the Mummies’ coffins.
- The museum displayed the Mummies’ jewelry collection.
- The researchers studied the Mummies’ hieroglyphics.
- We learned about the Mummies’ burial rituals.
- The team carefully wrapped the Mummies’ remains for transport.
- The tour guide explained the stories behind the Mummies’ tombs.
- The museum curator documented the history of the Mummies’ artifacts.
- The archaeologists discovered the Mummies’ hidden chamber.
- The researchers examined the Mummies’ preserved organs.
- The museum hosted an exhibition showcasing the Mummies’ treasures.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:59 am