Meaning: the action or process of discovering or being discovered.
Plural of Discovery
Discovery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientist made an important discovery in the lab.
- The discovery of a new species amazed the researchers.
- The explorer’s discovery led to a groundbreaking theory.
- The astronomer’s discovery revolutionized our understanding of the universe.
- The archaeologist uncovered an ancient artifact during the discovery.
- The chemist’s discovery paved the way for new medical treatments.
- The anthropologist shared their latest discovery with the scientific community.
- The paleontologist’s discovery shed light on prehistoric life.
- The historian’s discovery challenged previous historical accounts.
- The botanist’s discovery expanded our knowledge of plant species.
Discovery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The researchers presented their discoveries at the conference.
- The team of scientists published their groundbreaking discoveries.
- The explorers documented their exciting discoveries in their journals.
- The archaeologists shared their latest discoveries with the public.
- The astronauts’ space mission resulted in several important discoveries.
- The biologist’s fieldwork led to numerous valuable discoveries.
- The team of geologists presented their geological discoveries.
- The historians’ extensive research uncovered significant historical discoveries.
- The astronomers’ collaborative efforts led to remarkable astronomical discoveries.
- The psychologists’ studies produced interesting psychological discoveries.
Singular Possessive of Discovery
The singular possessive form of “Discovery” is “Discovery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Discovery:
- The discovery’s impact on scientific research is groundbreaking.
- She received recognition for the discovery’s significance.
- The discovery’s implications revolutionize the field.
- The scientists published their findings in the discovery’s report.
- He dedicated his life to unraveling the discovery’s mysteries.
- The discovery’s potential applications are vast.
- The discovery’s evidence supports the hypothesis.
- The researchers explored the discovery’s underlying mechanisms.
- The discovery’s importance cannot be underestimated.
- The discovery’s breakthrough attracts international attention.
Plural Possessive of Discovery
The plural possessive form of “Discovery” is “Discoveries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Discovery:
- The discoveries’ impact on scientific research is groundbreaking.
- They received recognition for the discoveries’ significance.
- The discoveries’ implications revolutionize the field.
- The scientists published their findings in the discoveries’ reports.
- They dedicated their lives to unraveling the discoveries’ mysteries.
- The discoveries’ potential applications are vast.
- The discoveries’ evidence supports the hypothesis.
- The researchers explored the discoveries’ underlying mechanisms.
- The discoveries’ importance cannot be underestimated.
- The discoveries’ breakthroughs attract international attention.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:27 pm