Meaning: a loop with a running knot
Singular and Plural of Noose
Noose as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hangman prepared the noose for the execution.
- The prisoner’s neck fit snugly in the noose.
- The sight of the noose sent shivers down my spine.
- The noose swayed ominously in the wind.
- He tightened the noose around the tree branch.
- The condemned man faced his fate with the noose.
- The noose represented a grim symbol of death.
- The executioner tied the knot in the noose.
- The weight of guilt hung heavy like a noose.
- The ominous noose dangled above the gallows.
Noose as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hangman prepared multiple nooses for the executions.
- The nooses swung eerily in the wind.
- The sight of the hanging nooses sent chills down my spine.
- The executioner meticulously crafted the nooses.
- The nooses were made of thick, sturdy rope.
- The condemned prisoners faced their fate with the dangling nooses.
- The sight of the gallows filled with multiple nooses was chilling.
- The nooses represented the finality of their actions.
- The executioner carefully measured each noose.
- The somber atmosphere was heightened by the row of nooses.
Singular Possessive of Noose
The singular possessive form of “Noose” is “Noose’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Noose:
- The knot of the noose was noose’s signature.
- The weight of the evidence pointed to noose’s involvement.
- The grip of the noose tightened around noose’s neck.
- The responsibility for the noose lies with noose’s creator.
- Noose’s purpose is to restrict movement.
- The tension in the noose indicated noose’s purpose.
- The danger of the noose was evident in noose’s design.
- The release mechanism of the noose was triggered by noose’s movement.
- The noose symbolized noose’s power over life.
- The presence of the noose sent a chilling message about noose’s intentions.
Plural Possessive of Noose
The plural possessive form of “Noose” is “Nooses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Noose:
- The knots of the nooses were nooses’ signatures.
- The weights of the evidence pointed to nooses’ involvement.
- The grips of the nooses tightened around their victims’ necks.
- The responsibility for the nooses lies with nooses’ creators.
- Nooses’ purpose is to restrict movements.
- The tension in the nooses indicated nooses’ purpose.
- The dangers of the nooses were evident in their designs.
- The release mechanisms of the nooses were triggered by their movements.
- The nooses symbolized nooses’ power over life and death.
- The presence of the nooses’ sent a chilling message about their intentions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:31 am