Meaning: concerning the Nazis or Nazism
Singular and Plural of Nazi
Nazi as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Nazi regime implemented oppressive policies during World War II.
- The historian studied the rise and fall of the Nazi party.
- The documentary explored the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime.
- The survivor shared her firsthand account of living under Nazi rule.
- The war crimes trial brought Nazi leaders to justice.
- The Nazi symbol, the swastika, is widely recognized as a symbol of hate.
- The Nazi propaganda machine spread hateful ideologies.
- The resistance fighters risked their lives to oppose the Nazi occupation.
- The Nazi dictator’s speeches mesmerized the crowds.
- The Allies launched a campaign to defeat the Nazi forces.
Nazi as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Nazis committed heinous acts against humanity.
- The world united to defeat the Nazis in World War II.
- The survivors recounted their experiences under the Nazis.
- The liberation of the concentration camps exposed the atrocities of the Nazis.
- The Nazis persecuted and targeted various groups during their reign.
- The documentary portrayed the bravery of those who resisted the Nazis.
- The world vowed to never let such atrocities happen again under the Nazis.
- The defeat of the Nazis marked a turning point in history.
- The Nazis implemented discriminatory policies based on race and religion.
- The Nuremberg Trials brought Nazis responsible for war crimes to justice.
Singular Possessive of Nazi
The singular possessive form of “Nazi” is “Nazi’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nazi:
- The Nazi’s ideology promoted hate and discrimination.
- The historian researched the Nazi’s rise to power.
- The journalist exposed the Nazi’s war crimes.
- The survivor shared their story of escaping the Nazi’s persecution.
- The artist depicted the Nazi’s symbols in their anti-fascist artwork.
- The professor analyzed the Nazi’s propaganda techniques.
- The trial focused on the responsibility of the Nazi’s leaders.
- The author wrote a biography of a prominent Nazi’s life.
- The museum exhibited artifacts from the Nazi’s regime.
- The documentary explored the psychology behind the Nazi’s ideology.
Plural Possessive of Nazi
The plural possessive form of “Nazi” is “Nazis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nazi:
- The historians studied the Nazis’ war strategies.
- The survivors recounted their experiences under the Nazis’ rule.
- The documents revealed the extent of the Nazis’ atrocities.
- The investigators uncovered evidence of the Nazis’ crimes against humanity.
- The trials aimed to bring justice for the victims of the Nazis’ regime.
- The world united in condemning the Nazis’ ideology.
- The scholars analyzed the impact of the Nazis’ policies on society.
- The international community vowed to prevent the resurgence of the Nazis’ movement.
- The photographs captured the destruction caused by the Nazis’ aggression.
- The archives documented the identities of the Nazis’ collaborators.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:14 am