Meaning: advice, especially that given formally.
Plural of COUNSEL
Counsel as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lawyer provided expert counsel to his client.
- The therapist offered valuable emotional counsel.
- The guidance counselor provided career counsel to students.
- The couple sought marriage counsel to resolve their issues.
- The mentor provided wise counsel to the young entrepreneur.
- The priest offered spiritual counsel to the troubled parishioner.
- The expert counsel helped the defendant build a strong case.
- The consultant offered strategic business counsel.
- The financial advisor provided investment counsel.
- The seasoned politician sought political counsel for his campaign.
Counsel as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lawyers provided legal counsels to their clients.
- The therapists offered supportive counsels to their patients.
- The guidance counselors provided academic and personal counsels.
- The couples sought couples’ counsels to improve their relationships.
- The mentors offered valuable counsels to their mentees.
- The priests provided spiritual counsels to the community.
- The team of attorneys provided expert counsels in the courtroom.
- The consultants offered professional counsels to their clients.
- The financial advisors provided investment and financial counsels.
- The experienced politicians sought political counsels for their campaigns.
Singular Possessive of Counsel
The singular possessive form of “Counsel” is “Counsel’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Counsel:
- We should seek Counsel’s advice before making a decision.
- Counsel’s expertise in legal matters is invaluable.
- The report highlights Counsel’s role in resolving the dispute.
- We need to respect Counsel’s confidentiality and trust.
- Counsel’s guidance ensures compliance with regulations.
- The team analyzed Counsel’s recommendations and implications.
- We should rely on Counsel’s interpretation of the law.
- Counsel’s representation is essential for the client’s defense.
- The organization values Counsel’s commitment to ethics.
- We must ensure Counsel’s availability during critical negotiations.
Plural Possessive of Counsel
The plural possessive form of “Counsel” is “Counsels'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Counsel:
- We should consult the Counsels’ collective expertise for legal advice.
- Counsels’ recommendations cover various aspects of the case.
- The team analyzed the Counsels’ strategies and arguments.
- We need to consider the Counsels’ different perspectives on the matter.
- Counsels’ collaboration strengthens the legal defense.
- The report highlights the Counsels’ successful track record.
- We should acknowledge the Counsels’ contributions to the case.
- Counsels’ representation ensures the client’s interests are protected.
- The organization values the Counsels’ dedication and professionalism.
- We must ensure the Counsels’ availability for ongoing legal matters.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:02 pm