Meaning: a person employed by an individual
Singular and Plural of Secretary
Secretary as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The secretary answered phone calls and scheduled appointments.
- The secretary prepared the agenda for the meeting.
- The secretary took notes during the important discussions.
- The secretary greeted visitors and directed them to the appropriate office.
- The secretary organized the files and maintained the records.
- The secretary typed letters and memos for the executive.
- The secretary managed the office supplies and inventory.
- The secretary assisted in drafting and proofreading documents.
- The secretary coordinated travel arrangements for the team.
- The secretary provided administrative support to the department.
Secretary as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The secretaries worked together to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
- The company hired two new secretaries to handle the increasing workload.
- The secretaries greeted clients and scheduled their appointments.
- The secretaries assisted in organizing and managing the office events.
- The secretaries maintained the electronic and paper filing systems.
- The secretaries collaborated with the team to finalize reports and presentations.
- The executive team relied on the secretaries for administrative support.
- The office manager assigned specific tasks to each of the secretaries.
- The secretaries handled sensitive and confidential information with utmost professionalism.
- The team appreciated the hard work and dedication of the secretaries.
Singular Possessive of Secretary
The singular possessive form of “Secretary” is “Secretary’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Secretary:
- The secretary’s desk was cluttered with paperwork.
- The boss relied on the secretary’s organizational skills.
- The company valued the secretary’s attention to detail.
- The meeting minutes were prepared by the secretary’s assistant.
- The office celebrated the secretary’s efficiency and professionalism.
- The CEO praised the secretary’s dedication and hard work.
- The board relied on the secretary’s expertise in scheduling.
- The manager appreciated the secretary’s ability to multitask.
- The team relied on the secretary’s prompt and accurate messages.
- The staff respected the secretary’s confidentiality and discretion.
Plural Possessive of Secretary
The plural possessive form of “Secretary” is “Secretaries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Secretary:
- The company acknowledged the secretaries’ invaluable contributions.
- The organization relied on the secretaries’ efficient coordination.
- The department appreciated the secretaries’ attention to detail.
- The executives valued the secretaries’ professionalism and support.
- The team admired the secretaries’ effective communication skills.
- The office celebrated the secretaries’ dedication and hard work.
- The managers relied on the secretaries’ expertise in scheduling.
- The staff appreciated the secretaries’ prompt and accurate assistance.
- The company recognized the secretaries’ commitment to excellence.
- The board relied on the secretaries’ expertise in record-keeping.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:17 pm