Meaning: an instance of something happening; an event or occurrence.
Plural of Incident
Incident as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The incident occurred late at night near the park.
- She reported the incident to the police immediately.
- The detective is investigating the mysterious incident.
- His reckless behavior caused the incident on the highway.
- The company took swift action to resolve the incident.
- The airline apologized for the unfortunate incident and offered compensation.
- The incident had a profound impact on their lives.
- She witnessed the entire incident from her apartment window.
- The security camera captured the entire incident on tape.
- He remained calm during the stressful incident.
Incident as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The police were called to the scene of multiple incidents.
- She experienced several unfortunate incidents during her trip.
- The news reported on the recent incidents in the city.
- The school implemented new safety measures after the series of incidents.
- The company faced criticism for its handling of the workplace incidents.
- The neighborhood has seen a rise in criminal incidents.
- The authorities are investigating the related incidents as a potential crime spree.
- The report documented the frequency of traffic incidents in the area.
- The local community was deeply concerned about the recurring incidents.
- The company held a meeting to address the safety incidents.
Singular Possessive of Incident
The singular possessive form of “Incident” is “Incident’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Incident:
- The witness gave a statement about the incident’s details.
- The investigation focused on the incident’s causes.
- The report described the incident’s consequences.
- The officer documented the incident’s location.
- The lawyer questioned the incident’s key witnesses.
- The journalist covered the incident’s developments.
- The victim provided information about the incident’s timeline.
- The supervisor addressed the employees’ concerns regarding the incident’s aftermath.
- The security camera captured footage of the incident’s occurrence.
- The psychologist analyzed the incident’s psychological impact.
Plural Possessive of Incident
The plural possessive form of “Incident” is “Incidents'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Incident:
- The witnesses gave statements about the incidents’ details.
- The investigations focused on the incidents’ causes.
- The reports described the incidents’ consequences.
- The officers documented the incidents’ locations.
- The lawyers questioned the incidents’ key witnesses.
- The journalists covered the incidents’ developments.
- The victims provided information about the incidents’ timelines.
- The supervisors addressed the employees’ concerns regarding the incidents’ aftermath.
- The security cameras captured footage of the incidents’ occurrences.
- The psychologists analyzed the incidents’ psychological impact.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:09 pm