Meaning: a summary or abstract of a text or speech.
Singular and Plural of Precis
|precis||precis or preces or precises|
Precis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wrote a precis of the research article for the conference.
- The student submitted a concise precis of the novel.
- He provided a detailed precis of the historical event.
- The editor requested a well-structured precis of the report.
- She summarized the findings in a comprehensive precis.
- The professor assigned the task of writing a precis.
- He honed his skills in crafting effective precis.
- She highlighted the main points in her precis.
- The book included a brief precis of each chapter.
- He carefully reviewed the precis before submitting it.
Precis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students exchanged their precises for peer review.
- They compared their precises of the scientific papers.
- The conference featured presentations based on doctoral precises.
- The scholars discussed their research in panel sessions on their precises.
- They shared their annotated precises of the philosophical texts.
- The literature students analyzed different literary precises.
- She collected a range of precises for her literature review.
- The authors refined their precises based on feedback.
- The workshop provided guidance on crafting effective precises.
- They published their precises in a scholarly journal.
Singular Possessive of Precis
The singular possessive form of “Precis” is “Precis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Precis:
- Precis’s clarity aids in understanding complex concepts.
- The professor appreciated Precis’s concise summary of the lecture.
- Precis’s purpose is to condense information effectively.
- I rely on Precis’s accuracy for quick reference.
- The book’s Precis’s inclusion helped readers grasp the main ideas.
- The journalist’s skillful use of Precis’s captured the essence of the story.
- Precis’s objectivity makes it a valuable analytical tool.
- Precis’s role in academic writing cannot be overlooked.
- The editor praised the writer’s ability to create a compelling Precis’s.
- Precis’s brevity allows for efficient communication.
Plural Possessive of Precis
The plural possessive form of “Precis” is “Precises'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Precis:
- The researchers’ Precises’ findings supported their hypothesis.
- The students’ diligent efforts resulted in outstanding Precises’.
- The scholars’ comprehensive Precises’ helped advance the field.
- The team’s collaborative Precises’ contributed to a groundbreaking study.
- The experts’ collective Precises’ shed light on the topic.
- The reviewers’ insightful comments enhanced the Precises’ quality.
- The journalists’ accurate Precises’ provided crucial information.
- The authors’ well-structured Precises’ added value to the publication.
- The committee’s rigorous evaluation ensured the reliability of the Precises’.
- The professors’ thorough feedback improved the students’ Precises’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:14 pm