Meaning: laws, considered collectively.
Plural of Lego
Lego as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The child built a magnificent castle with Lego
- Lego sparks creativity and imagination in young minds.
- The intricate details of the Lego model impressed everyone.
- The child spent hours engrossed in constructing with Lego.
- Lego sets are popular gifts for birthdays and holidays.
- The Lego exhibition showcased impressive sculptures made entirely of bricks.
- The child proudly displayed their Lego masterpiece on the shelf.
- The joy of stepping on a misplaced Lego piece is universally known.
- The Lego instruction manual provided step-by-step guidance for building.
- The child’s collection of Lego sets grew over the years.
Lego as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children built magnificent structures with their Legos.
- The classroom was filled with the sound of clicking Legos.
- The Legos were scattered all over the living room floor.
- The siblings enjoyed playing together, sharing their Legos.
- The children used their imagination to create unique designs with the Legos.
- The parents organized a Lego building competition for the kids.
- The children proudly showcased their completed Legos to their friends.
- The box contained a variety of different-colored Legos.
- The playroom had a designated area for storing the Legos.
- The children spent hours constructing intricate scenes with their Legos.
Singular Possessive of Lego
The singular possessive form of “Lego” is “Lego’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lego:
- The creativity of Lego’s building blocks knew no bounds.
- He constructed elaborate structures using Lego’s bricks.
- The precision of Lego’s interlocking mechanism impressed everyone.
- The versatility of Lego’s pieces allowed for endless possibilities.
- I admired the intricacy of Lego’s miniature designs.
- The popularity of Lego’s products spanned generations.
- The durability of Lego’s plastic ensured long-lasting play.
- I collected various sets of Lego’s themed collections.
- The educational value of Lego’s toys fostered creativity and problem-solving skills.
- The joy of Lego’s playtime brought smiles to children’s faces.
Plural Possessive of Lego
The plural possessive form of “Lego” is “Legos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lego:
- The creativity of Legos’ building blocks knew no bounds.
- They constructed elaborate structures using Legos’ bricks.
- The precision of Legos’ interlocking mechanisms impressed everyone.
- The versatility of Legos’ pieces allowed for endless possibilities.
- We admired the intricacies of Legos’ miniature designs.
- The popularity of Legos’ products spanned generations.
- The durability of Legos’ plastic ensured long-lasting play.
- We collected various sets of Legos’ themed collections.
- The educational value of Legos’ toys fostered creativity and problem-solving skills.
- The joy of Legos’ playtime brought smiles to children’s faces.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:41 pm