Meaning: a vacuum flask
Singular and Plural of Thermos
Thermos as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought a thermos to keep my coffee hot.
- The thermos is made of stainless steel.
- My friend forgot his thermos at the picnic.
- She poured hot soup into the thermos.
- The teacher carried a thermos filled with tea.
- He opened the thermos and took a sip.
- The thermos is designed to retain temperature.
- She packed a thermos of lemonade for the trip.
- The hiker relied on his thermos for hydration.
- I need to clean the inside of my thermos.
Thermos as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We bought two thermoses for our camping trip.
- The store sells different sizes of thermoses.
- Their backpacks were filled with snacks and thermoses.
- The hikers carried multiple thermoses to stay hydrated.
- The picnic basket included several thermoses of iced tea.
- They brought their own thermoses to the party.
- The group shared the contents of their thermoses.
- She gifted her friends personalized engraved thermoses.
- The company logo was printed on the promotional thermoses.
- We lost our thermoses during the hiking trip.
Singular Possessive of Thermos
The Singular possessive form of “Thermos” is thermos’s.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of “Thermos”:
- My thermos’s lid is leaking.
- The handle of the thermos’s broken.
- Lisa forgot to bring her thermos’s cup.
- The color of the thermos’s exterior is fading.
- The size of the thermos’s opening is perfect.
- I can’t find the thermos’s cap anywhere.
- The design of the thermos’s body is sleek.
- The label on the thermos’s side is peeling off.
- The contents of the thermos’s container are hot.
- John accidentally dropped his thermos’s flask.
Plural Possessive of Thermos
The plural possessive form of “Thermos” is thermoses’.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of “Thermos”:
- The colors of the thermoses’ exteriors are vibrant.
- The lids of the thermoses’ are interchangeable.
- We need to clean the thermoses’ cups thoroughly.
- The sizes of the thermoses’ openings vary.
- The handles on the thermoses’ are sturdy.
- The designs of the thermoses’ bodies differ.
- The labels on the thermoses’ sides are fading.
- The contents of the thermoses’ containers are cold.
- The thermoses’ flasks are made of stainless steel.
- The prices of the thermoses’ have been reduced.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 10:54 am