Meaning of Cannon is
a large, heavy piece of artillery, used as a military weapon, typically mounted on wheels, formerly used in warfare.
Singular and Plural of Cannon
Cannon as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The soldier fired the heavy artillery cannon.
- She observed the historical cannon on display at the museum.
- He aimed the naval cannon at the enemy ship.
- She heard the loud boom of the firing cannon.
- The castle’s courtyard was guarded by an old cannon.
- The reenactment included firing a replica Civil War cannon.
- The artillery crew loaded the massive cannon with ammunition.
- He studied the mechanics of a functioning cannon.
- The battlefield echoed with the sound of the booming cannon.
- The military museum showcased a collection of antique cannon.
Cannon as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They positioned several powerful cannons along the fort’s walls.
- The historical reenactment featured a synchronized firing of the cannons.
- She admired the intricate details on the old bronze cannons.
- The warship’s deck was equipped with multiple cannons.
- They visited the artillery museum, which displayed a vast collection of antique cannons.
- The troops fired a volley of synchronized cannons during the ceremony.
- The battlefield was strewn with remnants of abandoned cannons.
- The military engineers developed more advanced and efficient cannons.
- The sound of the firing cannons echoed across the open field.
- They documented the historical significance of the ancient artillery cannons.
Singular Possessive of Cannon
The singular possessive form of “Cannon” is “Cannon’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cannon:
- The power of the Cannon’s blast echoed across the battlefield.
- The precision of the Cannon’s aim struck fear into the enemy’s hearts.
- The historical significance of the Cannon’s role in warfare fascinated me.
- The weight of the Cannon’s barrel required a strong support structure.
- The Cannon’s roar silenced the surrounding noise.
- I marveled at the engineering behind the Cannon’s mechanism.
- The Cannon’s barrel was adorned with intricate engravings.
- The destructive force of the Cannon’s projectiles was awe-inspiring.
- The accuracy of the Cannon’s targeting system impressed the artillery team.
- The sight of the Cannon’s artillery shells soaring through the sky was captivating.
Plural Possessive of Cannon
The plural possessive form of “Cannon” is “Cannons'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cannon:
- The power of the Cannons’ blasts echoed across the battlefields.
- The precision of the Cannons’ aim struck fear into the enemies’ hearts.
- The historical significance of the Cannons’ roles in warfare fascinated me.
- The weight of the Cannons’ barrels required strong support structures.
- The Cannons’ roars silenced the surrounding noise.
- I marveled at the engineering behind the Cannons’ mechanisms.
- The Cannons’ barrels were adorned with intricate engravings.
- The destructive force of the Cannons’ projectiles was awe-inspiring.
- The accuracy of the Cannons’ targeting systems impressed the artillery team.
- The sight of the Cannons’ artillery shells soaring through the sky was captivating.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 08:35 am