Meaning: intense sorrow.
Plural of Grief
Grief as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The grief overwhelmed her after the loss.
- He experienced deep grief upon hearing the news.
- The family was in grief after the tragic accident.
- She couldn’t shake off the feeling of grief.
- The sudden death of her pet brought intense grief.
- His face showed signs of sorrow and grief.
- The funeral was filled with sadness and grief.
- She expressed her grief through writing and art.
- The weight of grief was heavy on his heart.
- The counselor helped her navigate through her grief.
Grief as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The griefs of losing loved ones are indescribable.
- He experienced multiple griefs in a short span of time.
- The griefs they shared brought them closer together.
- She overcame her griefs with the support of friends.
- The community came together to heal their griefs.
- They found solace in sharing their personal griefs.
- The book explored different forms of human griefs.
- The counselor provided guidance for coping with griefs.
- They formed a support group for people experiencing griefs.
- The conference aimed to address various aspects of griefs.
Singular Possessive of Grief
The singular possessive form of “Grief” is “Grief’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Grief:
- The grief’s intensity overwhelmed her completely.
- He couldn’t bear witnessing his grief’s raw expression.
- The weight of the grief’s burden was unbearable.
- She found solace in sharing her grief’s story.
- The depth of his grief’s impact shook him deeply.
- The silence was filled with her silent grief’s echoes.
- Memories lingered in the shadows of the grief’s passage.
- She poured her heart into the grief’s memorial.
- The healing began when she acknowledged her grief’s presence.
- His journey through grief’s labyrinth was arduous.
Plural Possessive of Grief
The plural possessive form of “Grief” is “Griefs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Grief:
- The different griefs’ manifestations revealed their complexity.
- Each person’s griefs’ paths were unique and personal.
- Their collective griefs’ weight pulled them together.
- The interconnectedness of their griefs’ was undeniable.
- The resilience in facing their griefs’ challenges was inspiring.
- They offered comfort amidst each other’s griefs’ storms.
- The support group helped navigate their griefs’ twists.
- The bond formed through shared griefs’ was unbreakable.
- They honored their loved ones through their griefs’ tributes.
- The community united in their griefs’ healing journey.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:04 pm