Meaning: put on one’s clothes.
Plural of Dress
Dress as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a beautiful dress to the party.
- The bride looked stunning in her wedding dress.
- He chose a formal dress for the business meeting.
- The actress wore an elegant dress on the red carpet.
- The ballerina twirled in her graceful ballet dress.
- The princess wore a royal blue dress to the ball.
- The designer created a unique and stylish dress for the fashion show.
- The mannequin displayed a designer dress in the store’s window.
- The little girl picked out a frilly pink dress for her birthday.
- The model walked the runway in a glamorous evening dress.
Dress as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fashion show featured various styles of dresses.
- The boutique had a wide selection of trendy dresses.
- The actresses wore stunning designer dresses to the award ceremony.
- The mannequins in the display window showcased beautiful summer dresses.
- The bridesmaids chose matching pastel-colored dresses for the wedding.
- The store offered discounts on all summer dresses.
- The models strutted down the runway in the latest collection of evening dresses.
- The boutique displayed a range of cocktail dresses for the party season.
- The fashion designer released a new line of elegant formal dresses.
- The brides-to-be tried on different wedding dresses to find the perfect one.
Singular Possessive of Dress
The singular possessive form of “Dress” is “Dress’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Dress:
- She needs to mend dress’s tear.
- The color of dress’s fabric is vibrant.
- Dress’s style complements her figure.
- Let’s accessorize dress’s neckline.
- Dress’s design showcases elegance.
- We should iron dress’s wrinkles.
- She needs to adjust dress’s length.
- Dress’s fit can be tailored.
- The beauty of dress’s embroidery is remarkable.
- It’s crucial to preserve dress’s quality.
Plural Possessive of Dress
The plural possessive form of “Dress” is “Dresses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Dress:
- She needs to mend dresses’ tears.
- The colors of dresses’ fabrics are vibrant.
- Dresses’ styles complement different body types.
- Let’s accessorize dresses’ necklines.
- Dresses’ designs showcase diverse fashion trends.
- We should iron dresses’ wrinkles.
- She needs to adjust dresses’ lengths.
- Dresses’ fits can be tailored.
- The beauty of dresses’ embroideries is remarkable.
- It’s crucial to preserve dresses’ quality.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:38 pm