Meaning of Author
The meaning of AUTHOR is: a writer of a book, article, or report.
Singular and Plural of Author
The plural of Author is authors. Here are some example sentences Author synonyms of Author.
Author as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The author penned a captivating novel that became a bestseller.
- The author carefully crafted each sentence to evoke emotions.
- The author was known for their vivid descriptions and compelling characters.
- The author received critical acclaim for their debut book.
- The author was invited to give a talk at the literary festival.
- The author spent hours researching and outlining the plot.
- The author signed copies of their latest release at the bookstore.
- The author used their own experiences as inspiration for the story.
- The author had a unique writing style that captivated readers.
- The author was interviewed by a renowned journalist about their writing process.
Author as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The authors collaborated on a series of fantasy novels.
- The bookstore hosted a panel discussion with several renowned authors.
- The authors shared their writing tips and advice with aspiring writers.
- The literary conference brought together aspiring and established authors.
- The authors signed their books and interacted with fans.
- The authors attended a writing retreat to work on their manuscripts.
- The authors submitted their stories to a literary magazine.
- The anthology featured a collection of stories by various authors.
- The publishing company represented a diverse group of talented authors.
- The authors formed a critique group to provide feedback on each other’s work.
Singular Possessive of Author
The singular possessive form of “Author” is “Author’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Author:
- The author’s book became a bestseller overnight.
- I enjoyed reading the author’s latest novel.
- The author’s imagination brought the story to life.
- The publisher praised the author’s writing style.
- The readers eagerly awaited the release of the author’s next book.
- The critics praised the author’s character development.
- The author’s name appeared on the book cover.
- The bookstore featured the author’s books in the front display.
- The interviewer asked about the author’s inspiration for the story.
- The author’s dedication to writing paid off.
Plural Possessive of Author
The plural possessive form of “Author” is “Authors'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Author:
- The authors’ books cover various genres.
- I admire the creativity of the authors’ storytelling.
- The authors’ works have received critical acclaim.
- The readers eagerly awaited the release of the authors’ next books.
- The authors’ names appeared on the book covers.
- The bookstore featured the authors’ books in a special section.
- The authors’ dedication to their craft is inspiring.
- The critics praised the authors’ unique writing styles.
- The interviewer asked about the authors’ collaboration process.
- The authors’ success encouraged aspiring writers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 02:18 pm