Meaning: the organ in the lower body of a woman
Plural of Uterus
Uterus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The uterus is a vital reproductive organ in females.
- The doctor examined her uterus for any abnormalities.
- During pregnancy, the uterus expands to accommodate the growing baby.
- The uterus plays a crucial role in menstruation and fertility.
- A healthy uterus is necessary for successful conception.
- The surgeon removed her uterus due to a medical condition.
- The uterus contracts during labor to facilitate childbirth.
- The ultrasound showed a fibroid tumor in her uterus.
- The uterus sheds its lining during the menstrual cycle.
- A well-functioning uterus is essential for a woman’s reproductive health.
Uterus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s uteri for abnormalities.
- The uteri of different mammals have varying structures.
- The researcher studied the development of fetal uteri in mice.
- Some women may have abnormalities in their uteri.
- The uteri of primates have similarities in their anatomy.
- The surgeon performed surgeries on multiple uteri during the study.
- The uteri of pregnant animals undergo significant changes.
- The researcher observed the behavior of female mice with abnormal uteri.
- The study compared the sizes of the uteri in different species.
- The presence of fibroids can affect multiple uteri in a patient.
Singular Possessive of Uterus
The singular possessive form of “Uterus” is uterus’s.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of “Uterus”:
- My uterus’s function is to support pregnancy.
- The doctor examined the uterus’s lining for abnormalities.
- Her uterus’s contractions indicated the onset of labor.
- The surgeon removed the uterus’s fibroids during the procedure.
- The ultrasound revealed the growth on the uterus’s wall.
- The hormones affect the thickness of the uterus’s lining.
- The uterus’s size increases during pregnancy.
- She experienced pain in her uterus’s lower region.
- The uterus’s ability to contract is crucial during childbirth.
- The nurse monitored the uterus’s contractions closely.
Plural Possessive of Uterus
The plural possessive form of “Uterus” is uteruses’.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of “Uterus”:
- The researchers studied the development of the uteruses’ inner lining.
- The doctors examined the uteruses’ positions in the body.
- The uteruses’ contractions were synchronized during the experiment.
- The ultrasound showed abnormalities in some of the uteruses’ shapes.
- The medical textbook explained the functions of the uteruses’ layers.
- The nurses monitored the progress of the uteruses’ contractions.
- The uteruses’ ability to expand allows for successful pregnancies.
- The scientists observed changes in the uteruses’ sizes over time.
- The surgery focused on removing the uteruses’ tumors.
- The patient’s medical history included information about the uteruses’ conditions.
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:03 pm