Meaning: a woman in relation to her child
Singular and Plural of Mother
Mother as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Mother, can you help me with my homework?
- I love spending time with my mother.
- My mother is an amazing cook.
- Mother, I’m sorry for breaking the vase.
- My mother always knows what to say.
- I miss my mother when I’m away.
- Mother, thank you for your unconditional love.
- I look up to my mother as a role model.
- My mother gives the best advice.
- I cherish the moments spent with my mother.
Mother as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mothers gathered for a school meeting.
- The mothers organized a bake sale for charity.
- We celebrated all the mothers on Mother’s Day.
- The mothers supported each other through tough times.
- The mothers formed a support group for new parents.
- The school invited the mothers for a special event.
- The mothers cheered for their children at the game.
- The mothers shared stories about raising their kids.
- The mothers exchanged tips on parenting.
- The mothers created a welcoming environment for everyone.
Singular Possessive of Mother
The singular possessive form of “Mother” is “Mother’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mother:
- My mother’s car is parked outside.
- The book belongs to Mother’s friend.
- We celebrated Mother’s birthday with a surprise party.
- Mother’s voice echoed through the empty house.
- I found Mother’s favorite recipe in the kitchen drawer.
- Mother’s advice is always valuable to me.
- I borrowed Mother’s necklace for the special occasion.
- Mother’s love is unconditional and unwavering.
- The photo captured a smile on Mother’s face.
- Mother’s cooking is the best in the family.
Plural Possessive of Mother
The plural possessive form of “Mother” is “Mothers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mother:
- The mothers’ group organized a fundraising event.
- The children were under the mothers’ watchful eyes.
- We visited our mothers’ hometown during summer vacation.
- The school hosted a meeting for the mothers’ committee.
- The room was decorated with the mothers’ handmade crafts.
- The park was filled with laughter from the mothers’ picnic.
- The event honored the mothers’ hard work and dedication.
- The school bus dropped off the mothers’ children.
- The project received support from the mothers’ association.
- The gift shop showcased the mothers’ handmade products.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:50 pm