Meaning: a heavy thick-centered disc thrown by an athlete.
Plural of Discus
Discus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I saw a discus flying through the air.
- The athlete threw the discus with great strength.
- The weight of the discus can vary in competitions.
- The Olympic champion holds the world discus
- He practiced his technique for throwing the discus.
- The shiny silver discus gleamed in the sunlight.
- The coach gave her tips on improving her discus
- The crowd cheered as the athlete released the discus.
- She aimed for a new personal best with the discus.
- The discus landed far beyond the marked line.
Discus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The athletes competed in the discus
- They practiced throwing the discus every day.
- The coach handed out the heavy discuses to the team.
- The competitors lined up with their discuses.
- The crowd watched as the athletes threw their discuses.
- The judge measured the distances of the thrown discuses.
- The team celebrated their victories in the discus
- The athletes trained hard to improve their discuses
- They aimed to break the school’s discuses
- The athletes exchanged tips on throwing the discuses.
Singular Possessive of Discus
The singular possessive form of “Discus” is “Discus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Discus:
- The discus’s flight path depends on the thrower’s technique.
- He aimed for the discus’s maximum distance.
- The athlete’s training focused on perfecting the discus’s release.
- The discus’s weight and balance are crucial for performance.
- She held the discus’s rim with a firm grip.
- The discus’s rotational motion adds to its momentum.
- The coach analyzed the discus’s trajectory for improvement.
- The discus’s surface must meet competition standards.
- The athlete achieved a personal best with the discus’s throw.
- The discus’s design evolved over time for optimal performance.
Plural Possessive of Discus
The plural possessive form of “Discus” is “Discuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Discus:
- The discuses’ flight paths depend on the throwers’ techniques.
- They aimed for the discuses’ maximum distances.
- The athletes’ training focused on perfecting the discuses’ releases.
- The discuses’ weights and balances are crucial for performance.
- They held the discuses’ rims with firm grips.
- The discuses’ rotational motions add to their momentum.
- The coaches analyzed the discuses’ trajectories for improvement.
- The discuses’ surfaces must meet competition standards.
- The athletes achieved personal bests with the discuses’ throws.
- The discuses’ designs evolved over time for optimal performance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:27 pm