Meaning: decorative object awarded as a prize
Singular and Plural of Trophy
Trophy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He proudly displayed his sports trophy on the shelf.
- The winner received a shiny gold trophy as a prize.
- The athlete lifted the championship trophy in victory.
- The museum showcased a collection of ancient trophy
- She engraved her name on the base of the prestigious trophy.
- The school awarded the academic trophy to the top-performing student.
- The team captain proudly held the championship trophy
- The trophy case displayed a variety of sports trophy
- The sculptor crafted an intricate bronze trophy for the competition.
- The golfer sank the winning putt and claimed the tournament trophy.
Trophy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum exhibited a collection of ancient Roman trophies.
- The winners proudly held their gleaming gold trophies.
- The athletes posed for a photo with their championship trophies.
- The display case showcased a variety of sports trophies.
- The school celebrated their victorious season with multiple engraved trophies.
- The competition awarded silver and bronze trophies to the runners-up.
- The team’s victory parade included waving their hard-earned trophies.
- The ceremony honored the recipients with personalized crystal trophies.
- The championship event recognized the top performers with unique sculptural trophies.
- The players raised their tournament trophies amidst cheers and applause.
Singular Possessive of Trophy
The singular possessive form of “Trophy” is “Trophy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Trophy:
- The athlete proudly displayed the trophy’s golden shine.
- The winner’s name was engraved on the trophy’s base.
- The coach held up the trophy’s for everyone to see.
- The team celebrated the trophy’s victory.
- Trophy’s significance symbolizes achievement and success.
- The recipient cherished the honor of holding the trophy’s.
- The ceremony recognized the recipient with the trophy’s presentation.
- The auctioneer set a high starting bid for the valuable trophy’s.
- The museum displayed the historic trophy’s in a special exhibit.
- The golfer teed off to defend the trophy’s title.
Plural Possessive of Trophy
The plural possessive form of “Trophy” is “Trophies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Trophy:
- The museum showcased various sports trophies’.
- The winners celebrated their trophies’ achievements.
- The display featured a collection of antique trophies’.
- The athletes cherished their hard-earned trophies’.
- Trophies’ significance lies in the dedication and perseverance.
- The competitors aspired to win multiple trophies’.
- The collector gathered an impressive array of trophies’.
- The awards ceremony recognized the recipients with their respective trophies’.
- The tournament presented the winners with shiny trophies’.
- The athletes’ accomplishments were commemorated with their engraved trophies’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:40 pm