Meaning: the end part of a sleeve.
Plural of CUFF
Cuff as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She rolled up the cuff of her shirt sleeves.
- The tailor adjusted the length of the pant cuff.
- He felt the cold wind against his bare cuff.
- The detective noticed a stain on the suspect’s shirt cuff.
- She wore a bracelet around her wrist above the cuff.
- The doctor checked his patient’s blood pressure with a cuff.
- He buttoned the cuff of his jacket before going outside.
- She brushed away a tear with the back of her cuff.
- The police officer handcuffed the suspect’s cuff
- He adjusted his watch beneath his shirt cuff.
Cuff as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They rolled up the cuffs of their jeans to keep them dry.
- The tailor adjusted the lengths of the pant cuffs for all the groomsmen.
- He wore stylish shirts with French cuffs to formal events.
- The detective inspected the suspect’s jacket for any hidden cuffs.
- She admired the delicate lace details on the shirt cuffs.
- The doctor measured the patient’s blood pressure using different-sized cuffs.
- They buttoned the cuffs of their jackets to stay warm in the cold.
- She wiped away her tears with the damp cuffs of her sleeves.
- The police officer placed handcuffs on the suspect’s cuffs.
- He adjusted the time on his watch beneath his shirt cuffs.
Singular Possessive of Cuff
The singular possessive form of “Cuff” is “Cuff’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cuff:
- The tailor added embroidery to the Cuff’s edge.
- The shirt’s Cuff’s design reflected the latest fashion trends.
- The jacket’s Cuff’s button came in silver.
- Cuff’s tightness can be adjusted with the button.
- The seamstress repaired the torn Cuff’s lining.
- The garment’s Cuff’s elegance enhanced its overall appeal.
- The designer’s attention to detail showed in the Cuff’s finish.
- The fabric of the dress’s Cuff’s matched the collar.
- Cuff’s style varied based on the garment’s purpose.
- The customer requested a personalized monogram on the Cuff’s.
Plural Possessive of Cuff
The plural possessive form of “Cuff” is “Cuffs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cuff:
- The handcuffs’ Cuffs’ locking mechanism was secure.
- The shirts’ Cuffs’ buttonholes were reinforced for durability.
- The jackets’ Cuffs’ design featured contrasting colors.
- The pants’ Cuffs’ length could be customized.
- Cuffs’ appearance can be personalized with accessories.
- The police officer adjusted the suspects’ Cuffs’ for comfort.
- The uniform’s Cuffs’ cleanliness was part of the dress code.
- The tailor altered the garments’ Cuffs’ according to the customers’ preferences.
- The fashion designer added unique embellishments to the couture Cuffs’.
- The tailored suits’ Cuffs’ matched the lapels’ fabric.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:12 pm