Meaning: a benevolent fictional character
Plural of Superhero
Synonyms of Superhero
Superhero as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The superhero saved the city from destruction.
- My favorite superhero is Spider-Man.
- The superhero fought against the evil mastermind.
- Everyone cheered for the superhero as they flew overhead.
- The brave superhero protected innocent civilians from harm.
- I dressed up as a superhero for Halloween.
- The superhero used their superpowers to defeat the villain.
- People looked up to the superhero as a symbol of hope.
- The superhero leaped across tall buildings in a single bound.
- With great power comes great responsibility, as the superhero knew.
Superhero as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The city was saved by a team of superheroes.
- All the superheroes assembled to fight the supervillain.
- The world celebrated the victory of the superheroes.
- The city’s safety relied on the cooperation of many superheroes.
- The group of superheroes combined their powers to overcome the challenge.
- The superheroes used their unique abilities to protect the world.
- The citizens showed gratitude to the courageous superheroes.
- The team of superheroes was unstoppable in their quest for justice.
- The world needed more superheroes to combat rising threats.
- The city honored the brave actions of the superheroes.
Singular Possessive of Superhero
The singular possessive form of “Superhero” is “Superhero’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Superhero:
- The superhero’s cape billowed in the wind.
- The comic book explored the superhero’s origins.
- Superhero’s secret identity remained hidden from the public.
- The movie showcased the superhero’s superpowers.
- The children imitated the superhero’s signature pose.
- The action figure represented the superhero’s likeness.
- The story focused on the superhero’s heroic deeds.
- The video game allowed players to control the superhero’s actions.
- The poster displayed the superhero’s symbol.
- The fan club celebrated the superhero’s achievements.
Plural Possessive of Superhero
The plural possessive form of “Superhero” is “Superheroes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Superhero:
- The convention featured various superheroes’ costumes.
- The comic series explored multiple superheroes’ storylines.
- Superheroes’ abilities differed from one character to another.
- The movies introduced audiences to different superheroes’ universes.
- The toy store stocked a wide range of superheroes’ merchandise.
- The team of superheroes’ fought against supervillains.
- The poster depicted an epic battle between multiple superheroes’.
- The fan art celebrated the diverse array of superheroes’.
- The TV show showcased the daily lives of the superheroes’.
- The writers created unique backstories for each superheroes’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:39 pm