Meaning: a pencil or stick of colored chalk or wax, used for drawing.
Plural of CRAYON
- colored wax
Crayon as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The child held a blue crayon in her hand.
- The artist sketched a portrait using a black crayon.
- The teacher handed out a red crayon to each student.
- The little boy scribbled with a green crayon.
- She colored the flowers with a purple crayon.
- The melted crayon created vibrant patterns on the canvas.
- The toddler broke the yellow crayon while drawing.
- The drawing depicted a house, drawn with an orange crayon.
- The art supply store sold boxes of different-colored crayons.
- The mural on the wall was created entirely with crayons.
Crayon as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children shared their crayons during the coloring activity.
- The classroom was filled with scattered crayons.
- The artist used a variety of crayons in her artwork.
- The box of crayons contained all the colors of the rainbow.
- The kids traded crayons to get their favorite colors.
- The teacher collected the used crayons for recycling.
- The drawing competition provided each participant with a set of crayons.
- The child organized the crayons by color in the box.
- The walls of the playroom were adorned with drawings made with crayons.
- The students carefully colored within the lines with their crayons.
Singular Possessive of Crayon
The singular possessive form of “Crayon” is “Crayon’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Crayon:
- The child held the Crayon’s tip.
- The artist’s palette included the Crayon’s color.
- The teacher praised the Crayon’s precision.
- We admired the Crayon’s vibrant hue.
- The drawing showcased the Crayon’s texture.
- The artwork highlighted the Crayon’s versatility.
- The designer created patterns with the Crayon’s stroke.
- The sculptor blended the Crayon’s shades.
- The mural displayed the Crayon’s creativity.
- The box contained the Crayon’s collection.
Plural Possessive of Crayon
The plural possessive form of “Crayon” is “Crayons'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Crayon:
- The children held the Crayons’ tips.
- The artists’ palettes included the Crayons’ colors.
- The teachers praised the Crayons’ precision.
- We admired the Crayons’ vibrant hues.
- The drawings showcased the Crayons’ textures.
- The artworks highlighted the Crayons’ versatility.
- The designers created patterns with the Crayons’ strokes.
- The sculptors blended the Crayons’ shades.
- The murals displayed the Crayons’ creativity.
- The boxes contained the Crayons’ collections.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:27 pm