Meaning: the process of developing or being developed.
Plural of Development
Synonyms of Development
Development as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientist studied the development of the human brain.
- The psychologist analyzed the emotional development of children.
- The researcher examined the genetic factors influencing the development of cancer.
- The economist presented a report on the country’s economic development.
- The biologist investigated the development of plant species in various environments.
- The engineer designed a new software system for the development of applications.
- The sociologist explored the development of social norms in different cultures.
- The educator focused on the cognitive development of students.
- The urban planner proposed sustainable solutions for urban development.
- The government invested in infrastructure for the development of rural areas.
Development as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The researchers studied the developments in the field of artificial intelligence.
- The economists analyzed global economic developments and trends.
- The scientists discussed recent technological developments in renewable energy.
- The educators attended a conference on the latest developments in teaching methods.
- The business leaders met to discuss market developments and strategies.
- The policymakers were briefed on the political developments in the region.
- The medical professionals stayed updated on the latest medical developments.
- The team celebrated their successful project developments.
- The journalists reported on the significant developments in the ongoing investigation.
- The engineers shared their innovative developments at the technology expo.
Singular Possessive of Development
The singular possessive form of “Development” is “Development’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Development:
- The development’s impact on the economy is significant.
- We need to consider the development’s long-term implications.
- The success of the project depends on development’s timely completion.
- The team celebrated the development’s successful launch.
- The company is proud of the development’s innovative features.
- I was impressed by the development’s efficiency and accuracy.
- The client was satisfied with the development’s high-quality standards.
- The government invested in the development’s infrastructure improvements.
- We should focus on the development’s positive aspects.
- The community benefited from the development’s job creation.
Plural Possessive of Development
The plural possessive form of “Development” is “Developments'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Development:
- The developments’ impacts on the economy are significant.
- We need to consider the developments’ long-term implications.
- The success of the projects depends on developments’ timely completion.
- The teams celebrated the developments’ successful launches.
- The company is proud of the developments’ innovative features.
- I was impressed by the developments’ efficiency and accuracy.
- The clients were satisfied with the developments’ high-quality standards.
- The government invested in the developments’ infrastructure improvements.
- We should focus on the developments’ positive aspects.
- The communities benefited from the developments’ job creation.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:20 pm