Meaning: specifically sexual intercourse
Singular and Plural of Sex
Sex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Sex is a natural part of human life.
- The book discusses the role of sex in relationships.
- Sex education is important for young adults.
- The movie explores different perspectives on sex.
- Sex can be a sensitive and personal topic.
- The article highlights the benefits of safe sex.
- Sexuality is a complex and diverse aspect of human identity.
- The documentary examines the cultural attitudes toward sex.
- The workshop aims to promote healthy discussions about sex.
- Sexual consent is crucial in any intimate relationship.
Sex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The book discusses the different types of sexes found in nature.
- The study explores the mating behaviors of various sexes.
- The lecture focuses on the evolution of reproductive strategies in different sexes.
- Some species exhibit multiple sexes within their populations.
- The research aims to understand the genetic variations between the sexes.
- In some societies, individuals can transition between sexes.
- The article examines the social dynamics between the different sexes.
- The study analyzes the differences in behavior between the male and female sexes.
- The documentary explores the roles and responsibilities of the different sexes.
- The concept of gender goes beyond binary sexes.
Singular Possessive of Sex
The singular possessive form of “Sex” is “Sex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sex:
- The therapist discussed the patient’s sex’s impact on relationships.
- The educator taught students about safe sex’s practices.
- The book explored society’s perception of sex’s role.
- The counselor provided guidance on navigating sex’s complexities.
- The doctor emphasized the importance of open communication about sex’s.
- The researcher conducted studies on the effects of sex’s hormones.
- The journalist wrote an article about the evolution of sex’s portrayal in media.
- The speaker addressed the audience’s questions about sex’s education.
- The advocate fought for equal rights in matters of sex’s discrimination.
- The psychologist studied the psychological factors influencing sex’s behavior.
Plural Possessive of Sex
The plural possessive form of “Sex” is “Sexes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sex:
- The educators emphasized the importance of understanding different sexes’ perspectives.
- The activists fought for equality between all sexes’ rights.
- The researchers examined the impact of cultural norms on sexes’ behavior.
- The book discussed the differences between the male and female sexes’ experiences.
- The survey analyzed the preferences of different sexes’ in intimate relationships.
- The therapist provided counseling services to individuals of all sexes’ orientations.
- The conference focused on empowering marginalized sexes’ voices.
- The law protected individuals from discrimination based on their sexes’.
- The psychologist studied the social dynamics between different sexes’ groups.
- The activists advocated for comprehensive education on consent for all sexes’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:01 pm