Meaning: a vigorous or determined attempt.
Plural of Effort
Effort as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She put a lot of effort into her presentation.
- He admired her dedication and hard effort.
- The project required a substantial effort from the team.
- She gave her best effort to complete the task.
- He appreciated the effort she made to help him.
- The coach praised the team for their tremendous effort.
- The company recognized her outstanding effort with an award.
- They admired her tireless effort to achieve her goals.
- The students showed great effort in their academic performance.
- He pushed himself to the limit, giving every ounce of effort.
Effort as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Their collective efforts resulted in a successful outcome.
- They appreciated the combined efforts of the entire team.
- The project required coordinated efforts from multiple departments.
- The students’ collaborative efforts produced an impressive final product.
- The company acknowledged the employees’ hardworking efforts.
- They were inspired by the community’s collective efforts to make a difference.
- The team’s synchronized efforts led to victory.
- The organization commended the volunteers for their selfless efforts.
- Their combined efforts helped solve the complex problem.
- The group celebrated the successful outcome of their joint efforts.
Singular Possessive of Effort
The singular possessive form of “Effort” is “Effort’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Effort:
- The athlete put all of their effort’s into the race.
- The student received recognition for their effort’s in studying.
- The teacher praised the student’s effort’s in completing the assignment.
- The artist’s masterpiece reflected years of effort’s.
- The entrepreneur’s success was the result of persistent effort’s.
- The writer poured their effort’s into crafting the novel.
- The project’s completion depended on everyone’s effort’s.
- The team celebrated the victory after months of hard effort’s.
- The scientist’s breakthrough was the culmination of years of effort’s.
- The chef’s culinary skills were the product of years of effort’s.
Plural Possessive of Effort
The plural possessive form of “Effort” is “Efforts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Effort:
- The volunteers’ combined efforts’ made a significant impact.
- The company recognized its employees’ efforts’ with bonuses.
- The organization acknowledged the community’s efforts’ in fundraising.
- The team’s success was a result of everyone’s collective efforts’.
- The researchers’ efforts’ led to a breakthrough in medical science.
- The project’s completion required the coordination of various efforts’.
- The government commended the citizens’ efforts’ in disaster relief.
- The students’ efforts’ in the charity event raised substantial funds.
- The organization supported local initiatives’ efforts’ through grants.
- The volunteers’ efforts’ improved the neighborhood’s cleanliness.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:36 pm