Meaning of Backpack
The meaning of BACKPACK is: travel or hike carrying one’s belongings in a rucksack.
Singular and Plural of Backpack
The plural of Backpack is backpacks.
Backpack as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He packed his books in the backpack and headed to school.
- The hiker carried water and snacks in the backpack.
- She placed her laptop in the padded compartment of the backpack.
- The traveler used a lightweight backpack for the journey.
- The student’s backpack was filled with notebooks and pens.
- The backpack has multiple compartments for easy organization.
- He wore a bright red backpack on his way to the park.
- The backpack straps were adjustable for a comfortable fit.
- The camouflage-patterned backpack blended well with the surroundings.
- She decorated her backpack with colorful patches and pins.
Backpack as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They bought new backpacks for their upcoming hiking trip.
- The store offers a wide selection of school backpacks.
- The students lined up with their heavy backpacks.
- The travelers carried their essentials in spacious backpacks.
- The athletes wore lightweight backpacks during the marathon.
- They packed their camping gear into separate backpacks.
- The brand introduced a new line of eco-friendly backpacks.
- The adventurers had durable and waterproof backpacks.
- The kindergarten class had colorful and personalized backpacks.
- The siblings shared their parents’ old backpacks.
Singular Possessive of Backpack
The singular possessive form of “Backpack” is “Backpack’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Backpack:
- Backpack’s zipper broke, and I had to fix it.
- I found a pen inside Backpack’s front pocket.
- The student misplaced Backpack’s homework assignment.
- I borrowed Backpack’s water bottle for the hike.
- The traveler lost Backpack’s map while exploring the city.
- Backpack’s straps are adjustable for comfort.
- The teacher praised Backpack’s organization and neatness.
- Backpack’s weight was a burden on the long journey.
- I packed my laptop in Backpack’s padded compartment.
- Backpack’s color matches my outfit perfectly.
Plural Possessive of Backpack
The plural possessive form of “Backpack” is “Backpacks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Backpack:
- The students left their books in Backpacks’ lockers.
- The campers stored their food in Backpacks’ compartments.
- Backpacks’ zippers are durable and long-lasting.
- The travelers carried their essentials in Backpacks’ pockets.
- The hikers left their Backpacks’ footprints on the trail.
- Backpacks’ straps need to be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
- The store had a sale on Backpacks’ accessories.
- The children decorated Backpacks’ exteriors with stickers.
- Backpacks’ weight distribution is important for posture.
- The tourists loaded Backpacks’ souvenirs onto the bus.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:44 pm