Meaning: presence of gas between lungs & chest wall
Singular and Plural of Pneumothorax
Pneumothorax as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor diagnosed him with a pneumothorax after the X-ray.
- The sudden chest pain alerted him to the possibility of a pneumothorax.
- The trauma to his chest resulted in a collapsed pneumothorax.
- The patient’s shallow breathing was a sign of a pneumothorax.
- The emergency room physician quickly treated the pneumothorax.
- The radiologist spotted the pneumothorax on the CT scan.
- The nurse monitored the patient’s vital signs after the pneumothorax.
- The pneumothorax was caused by a rupture in the lung tissue.
- The surgeon successfully repaired the pneumothorax during the operation.
- The patient experienced difficulty breathing due to the pneumothorax.
Pneumothorax as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hospital treated several cases of pneumothorax during the week.
- The medical textbook explained the different types of pneumothorax.
- The research study focused on the risk factors associated with pneumothorax.
- The doctors discussed the best treatment options for recurrent pneumothorax.
- The clinic provided specialized care for patients with pneumothorax.
- The radiology department handled the diagnosis of pneumothorax cases.
- The support group offered guidance and resources for those affected by pneumothorax.
- The medical team monitored the recovery of patients with pneumothorax.
- The surgeon performed a procedure to prevent future pneumothorax episodes.
- The emergency department had protocols in place for treating pneumothorax cases.
Singular Possessive of Pneumothorax
The singular possessive form of “Pneumothorax” is “Pneumothorax’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pneumothorax:
- The doctor explained Pneumothorax’s causes and symptoms.
- The patient underwent surgery to treat Pneumothorax’s condition.
- Pneumothorax’s impact on breathing can be life-threatening.
- The medical journal published research on Pneumothorax’s treatment options.
- The X-ray revealed Pneumothorax’s presence in the lungs.
- The nurse monitored Pneumothorax’s progress during recovery.
- The specialist explained Pneumothorax’s long-term effects on the body.
- The support group discussed Pneumothorax’s challenges and coping strategies.
- The therapist recommended exercises to alleviate Pneumothorax’s discomfort.
- The conference focused on advancements in diagnosing Pneumothorax’s causes.
Plural Possessive of Pneumothorax
The plural possessive form of “Pneumothorax” is “Pneumothoraxes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pneumothorax:
- The researchers studied various Pneumothoraxes’ effects on patients.
- The doctors analyzed the severity of different Pneumothoraxes’ complications.
- The hospitals implemented protocols to prevent Pneumothoraxes’ recurrence.
- The medical professionals examined the risk factors associated with Pneumothoraxes’ development.
- The scientists conducted experiments to understand Pneumothoraxes’ underlying mechanisms.
- The medical textbooks discussed the treatment options for different Pneumothoraxes’ types.
- The surgeons performed surgeries to repair Pneumothoraxes’ damage.
- The patients shared their experiences living with chronic Pneumothoraxes’ symptoms.
- The support groups offered guidance for managing multiple Pneumothoraxes’ challenges.
- The research team published findings on the prevalence of inherited Pneumothoraxes’ susceptibility.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:53 am