Meaning: recognized union of two people as partners
Singular and Plural of Marriage
Marriage as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Marriage is a sacred bond between two individuals.
- She dreamed of a fairytale marriage in a castle.
- Their marriage lasted for over fifty years.
- The couple celebrated their golden anniversary of marriage.
- A successful marriage requires love, trust, and respect.
- The beautiful ceremony marked the beginning of their marriage.
- They exchanged vows and rings to solemnize their marriage.
- The couple sought counseling to save their troubled marriage.
- The decision to end their marriage was a difficult one.
- Their happy marriage was an inspiration to others.
Marriage as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The marriages in their community were arranged by families.
- Traditional customs governed their arranged marriages.
- The village celebrated multiple marriages in a grand festival.
- The number of interfaith marriages has increased in recent years.
- The royal marriages were strategic alliances between kingdoms.
- The community held a special ceremony to bless the newlyweds’ marriages.
- Multiple failed marriages led her to question her choices.
- The legal recognition of same-sex marriages is a milestone.
- The census recorded the number of marriages in the country.
- The institution of marriages has evolved over time.
Singular Possessive of Marriage
The singular possessive form of “Marriage” is “Marriage’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Marriage:
- The success of their marriage’s longevity surprised everyone.
- We celebrated our marriage’s anniversary with a special dinner.
- The vows exchanged during the marriage’s ceremony were heartfelt.
- The couple shared the responsibilities of their marriage’s household.
- The foundation of a strong marriage’s is built on trust.
- The challenges tested their marriage’s resilience.
- The therapist provided guidance to strengthen their marriage’s bond.
- The couple sought advice to improve their marriage’s communication.
- The couple’s happiness relied on their marriage’s harmony.
- The book explores the secrets to a successful marriage’s.
Plural Possessive of Marriage
The plural possessive form of “Marriage” is “Marriages'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Marriage:
- The success of their marriages’ longevity surprised everyone.
- We celebrated our marriages’ anniversaries with joyous gatherings.
- The vows exchanged during the marriages’ ceremonies were heartfelt.
- The couples shared the responsibilities of their marriages’ households.
- The foundations of strong marriages’ are built on trust.
- The challenges tested their marriages’ resilience.
- The therapists provided guidance to strengthen their marriages’ bonds.
- The couples sought advice to improve their marriages’ communication.
- The couples’ happiness relied on their marriages’ harmony.
- The book explores the secrets to successful marriages’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:23 pm