Meaning of Business is
a person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade.
Singular and Plural of Business
Business as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He started his own business from scratch.
- The business meeting lasted for hours.
- The businesswoman was successful in her endeavors.
- The small business struggled during the economic downturn.
- The business requires careful planning and strategy.
- The entrepreneur invested in a new business venture.
- The business executive traveled frequently for work.
- She wrote a detailed business plan for her startup.
- The family has been in the business for generations.
- The business partnership proved to be profitable.
Business as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The city was filled with bustling businesses.
- The local community thrived with small and medium-sized businesses.
- The global market influenced the growth of multinational businesses.
- The entrepreneurs started multiple successful businesses.
- The businesses in the shopping district attracted shoppers from afar.
- The conference hosted representatives from various international businesses.
- The government implemented policies to support local businesses.
- The internet revolutionized the way businesses operate.
- The pandemic had a significant impact on many small businesses.
- The chamber of commerce aimed to promote local businesses.
Singular Possessive of Business
The singular possessive form of “Business” is “Business’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Business:
- The business’s profits increased significantly this quarter.
- I discussed the business’s strategy with the CEO.
- The entrepreneur took pride in the growth of the business’s brand.
- The employee received recognition for their contributions to the business’s success.
- The lawyer provided legal advice to the business’s clients.
- The pandemic affected the business’s operations.
- The investor analyzed the financial statements of the business’s competitors.
- The consultant recommended improvements to the business’s processes.
- The entrepreneur focused on expanding the business’s market share.
- The manager reviewed the business’s performance metrics.
Plural Possessive of Business
The plural possessive form of “Business” is “Businesses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Business:
- The businesses’ profits increased significantly this quarter.
- I discussed the businesses’ strategies with the CEOs.
- The entrepreneurs took pride in the growth of their businesses’ brands.
- The employees received recognition for their contributions to the businesses’ success.
- The lawyers provided legal advice to the businesses’ clients.
- The pandemic affected the businesses’ operations.
- The investors analyzed the financial statements of the businesses’ competitors.
- The consultants recommended improvements to the businesses’ processes.
- The entrepreneurs focused on expanding their businesses’ market share.
- The managers reviewed the businesses’ performance metrics.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:15 am