Meaning: a set of instructions for preparing dish
Singular and Plural of Recipe
Recipe as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She followed the recipe to bake a delicious cake.
- The chef shared her secret pancake recipe.
- The cookbook included a simple pasta sauce recipe.
- He searched for a healthy smoothie recipe online.
- The recipe called for fresh ingredients and precise measurements.
- She enjoyed experimenting with new dessert recipes.
- The blog featured a mouthwatering chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- The recipe book provided step-by-step instructions for a gourmet meal.
Recipe as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She collected various recipes for baking cakes.
- The chefs exchanged their secret recipes.
- The cookbooks included multiple pasta sauce recipes.
- They tried different healthy smoothie recipes.
- The recipes called for fresh ingredients and precise measurements.
- They shared their favorite dessert recipes with each other.
- The blogs featured a variety of chocolate chip cookie recipes.
- The recipe books provided a wide range of gourmet meal recipes.
Singular Possessive of Recipe
The singular possessive form of “Recipe” is “Recipe’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Recipe:
- I followed Recipe’s instructions to bake a delicious cake.
- The chef shared Recipe’s secret ingredient with me.
- The cookbook included Recipe’s favorite dessert.
- The website featured Recipe’s award-winning recipe.
- The food blogger added Recipe’s tips for perfecting the dish.
- The restaurant published Recipe’s signature dish in their menu.
- The cooking show host demonstrated Recipe’s step-by-step process.
- The chef’s apron showcased Recipe’s logo.
- The food magazine highlighted Recipe’s culinary expertise.
- The baker revealed Recipe’s special technique for fluffy bread.
Plural Possessive of Recipe
The plural possessive form of “Recipe” is “Recipes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Recipe:
- The cookbook contained various Recipes’ from around the world.
- The website featured a collection of different Recipes’ for pasta dishes.
- The cooking class taught us how to prepare different Recipes’ for appetizers.
- The food blog shared a compilation of healthy Recipes’ for breakfast.
- The restaurant offered a menu with different Recipes’ for seafood.
- The chef’s cookbook featured a chapter dedicated to vegetarian Recipes’.
- The cooking competition showcased the contestants’ unique Recipes’.
- The cooking magazine published a special edition featuring readers’ favorite Recipes’.
- The culinary school provided a booklet with classic French Recipes’.
- The TV show invited viewers to submit their original Recipes’ for a chance to win.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 08:33 am