Attendee Plural, What is the plural of Attendee?
Here we will learn Singular of Attendee, Plural of Attendee, meaning of Attendee, synonyms and example sentences of Attendee. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will learn about this basic English vocabulary word and its use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Attendee
The meaning of ATTENDEE is: a person who attends a conference or other gathering.
Singular and Plural of Attendee
The plural of Attendee is attendees. Here are some example sentences Attendee synonyms of Attendee.
Synonyms of Attendee
- See also
Use of Attendee in Example Sentences
- It is expected to draw 2,000 attendees.
- The cost of the program is $20 per person, payable at the door.
- Several attendees, including 19-year-old rapper Mase, were moved to tears as the service came to a close.
- Attendees and readers of the published proceedings would be the only people who would hear about it, and attendees would only see the posters.
- Few attendees in the audience doubted that some fringe groups would retaliate with violence.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural