Meaning: each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands.
Plural of Leg
Leg as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He broke his leg while playing soccer.
- She put her injured leg in a cast.
- He crossed his left leg over his right.
- The sprinter stretched his leg muscles before the race.
- The dancer gracefully lifted her leg in the air.
- The doctor examined the patient’s swollen leg.
- He wore a brace to support his injured leg.
- The hiker rested his tired leg on a rock.
- She wrapped a bandage around her wounded leg.
- The athlete massaged her sore leg after the marathon.
Leg as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flamingos stood on one leg in the water.
- The gymnasts performed incredible feats with their legs.
- The spider had eight long, hairy legs.
- He ran his hand along the table’s wooden legs.
- The crab scuttled sideways on its spindly legs.
- The chair had four sturdy wooden legs.
- She crossed her legs and sat down.
- The horse galloped, its powerful legs propelling it forward.
- They used their strong legs to climb the mountain.
- The dog wagged its tail and scratched its hind legs.
Singular Possessive of Leg
The singular possessive form of “Leg” is “Leg’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Leg:
- I tripped and hurt Leg’s ankle.
- Leg’s strength allowed me to run.
- Don’t forget to stretch Leg’s muscles.
- The doctor examined Leg’s range of motion.
- Leg’s fracture required a cast.
- I’m applying lotion to Leg’s dry skin.
- Leg’s veins are visible through the skin.
- The injury affected Leg’s mobility.
- I wrapped a bandage around Leg’s wound.
- The cramp in Leg’s calf was painful.
Plural Possessive of Leg
The plural possessive form of “Leg” is “Legs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Leg:
- I tripped and hurt both Legs’ ankles.
- Legs’ strength allowed me to run faster.
- Don’t forget to stretch both Legs’ muscles.
- The doctor examined Legs’ ranges of motion.
- Legs’ fractures required casts.
- I’m applying lotion to both Legs’ dry skin.
- Legs’ veins are visible through the skin.
- The injuries affected both Legs’ mobility.
- I wrapped bandages around both Legs’ wounds.
- The cramps in both Legs’ calves were painful.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:44 pm