Meaning: a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, in many species reaching an enormous size.
Plural of Dinosaur
- dead and gone
Dinosaur as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The T-Rex was a fearsome dinosaur with sharp teeth.
- She had a toy dinosaur collection as a child.
- The museum showcased a life-sized dinosaur
- He dreamed of becoming a paleontologist and studying dinosaurs.
- The movie featured a realistic CGI dinosaur.
- The dinosaur roared loudly in the Jurassic Park scene.
- The little boy wore a dinosaur costume for Halloween.
- She read a book about different species of dinosaurs.
- The museum exhibit explained the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- The child pointed excitedly at the dinosaur
Dinosaur as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children played with their toy dinosaurs in the sandbox.
- The museum had an impressive collection of fossilized dinosaurs.
- They watched a documentary about prehistoric dinosaurs.
- The park organized a guided tour of the ancient dinosaurs.
- The kids pretended to be explorers searching for hidden dinosaurs.
- She decorated her room with posters of various dinosaurs.
- The dinosaurs roamed freely in the movie’s CGI world.
- The book depicted colorful illustrations of the different dinosaurs.
- The museum offered interactive activities for children to learn about dinosaurs.
- They were fascinated by the footprints of ancient dinosaurs.
Singular Possessive of Dinosaur
The singular possessive form of “Dinosaur” is “Dinosaur’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Dinosaur:
- The dinosaur’s sharp teeth frightened the explorers.
- I studied the dinosaur’s fossil in the museum.
- The paleontologist discovered the dinosaur’s footprint.
- The scientist analyzed the dinosaur’s bone structure.
- The museum displayed the dinosaur’s skeleton for visitors.
- The artist painted a mural of the dinosaur’s habitat.
- The archaeologist found the dinosaur’s nest.
- We watched a documentary about the dinosaur’s extinction.
- The children enjoyed the dinosaur’s roar in the movie.
- The scientist examined the dinosaur’s DNA sample.
Plural Possessive of Dinosaur
The plural possessive form of “Dinosaur” is “Dinosaurs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Dinosaur:
- The scientists studied the dinosaurs’ footprints in the sand.
- The explorers uncovered the dinosaurs’ fossilized eggs.
- The researchers analyzed the dinosaurs’ feeding habits.
- The museum displayed the dinosaurs’ skeletal remains.
- The paleontologists examined the dinosaurs’ tooth structure.
- The documentary discussed the dinosaurs’ evolutionary process.
- The children were amazed by the size of the dinosaurs’ footprints.
- The scientists discovered a new species among the dinosaurs’ remains.
- The museum curator organized an exhibition of the dinosaurs’ bones.
- The researchers published a paper on the dinosaurs’ migration patterns.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:34 pm