Meaning: a structured set of data held in a computer.
Plural of Database
Synonyms of Database
Database as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company maintains a centralized database.
- The researcher analyzed the collected data in the database.
- The database stores information from various sources.
- The app allows users to create their own personal database.
- The IT department manages the company’s extensive database.
- The scientist accessed the research findings from the database.
- The database is regularly updated with new records.
- The database is organized into different categories.
- The administrator backed up the entire database.
- The user searched for relevant information in the database.
Database as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The project required merging multiple databases.
- The researchers analyzed data from different databases.
- The company migrated its legacy databases to a new system.
- The organizations shared their customer information databases.
- The IT team integrated various databases into a unified system.
- The company’s subsidiaries maintain separate databases.
- The software can synchronize multiple databases in real-time.
- The security measures protect the sensitive databases.
- The researchers collaborated and shared their databases.
- The government agency manages several interconnected databases.
Singular Possessive of Database
The singular possessive form of “Database” is “Database’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Database
- The information was stored in Database’s memory.
- The report was generated from Database’s records.
- Database’s security protocols protected sensitive data.
- The administrator managed Database’s access rights.
- The backup ensured Database’s safety.
- Database’s speed allowed quick retrieval.
- The researcher analyzed Database’s contents.
- The programmer optimized Database’s performance.
- The software displayed Database’s results.
- The query returned Database’s relevant entries.
Plural Possessive of Database
The plural possessive form of “Database” is “Databases'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Database
- The organizations shared their Databases’ information.
- The researchers compared the Databases’ results.
- Databases’ structures varied across different systems.
- The administrators controlled the Databases’ access.
- The backups ensured the Databases’ recoverability.
- Databases’ performances were measured and compared.
- The developers integrated the Databases’ functionalities.
- The analysts examined the Databases’ trends.
- The companies stored their customer data in separate Databases’.
- The network connected the Databases’ servers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:19 pm