Meaning: kind, sort, etc.
Plural of Type
Type as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences
- The typewriter is an outdated type of machine.
- What type of cuisine do you prefer?
- She has a rare blood type.
- This car is a different type from the one I drove before.
- The doctor specializes in a specific type of surgery.
- The artist created a new type of sculpture.
- He has a unique type of humor.
- The scientist studies a particular type of insect.
- This computer can process any type of data.
- The researcher identified a novel type of virus.
Type as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences
- There are many types of flowers in the garden.
- These wines come in different types – red, white, and rosé.
- The exhibit showcases various types of art.
- She collects different types of stamps from all over the world.
- The store sells shoes in various types – sneakers, boots, and sandals.
- There are different types of dogs in the park.
- The museum displays different types of artifacts.
- The supermarket offers different types of cheese.
- The company manufactures various types of electronics.
- The zoo houses different types of animals, such as lions, tigers, and bears.
Singular Possessive of Type
The singular possessive form of “Type” is “Type’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Type:
- I appreciate Type’s attention to detail.
- The company valued Type’s expertise in marketing.
- Type’s decision had a significant impact.
- The professor commended Type’s insightful analysis.
- We should consider Type’s recommendation seriously.
- Type’s work ethic is truly impressive.
- The designer showcased Type’s latest collection.
- Type’s dedication to the project paid off.
- The teacher praised Type’s commitment to learning.
- The journalist interviewed Type’s spokesperson for the article.
Plural Possessive of Type
The plural possessive form of “Type” is “Types'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Type:
- The researchers presented Types’ theories at the conference.
- The engineers implemented Types’ suggestions for improvement.
- Types’ contributions to the project were invaluable.
- The students collaborated on Types’ group assignments.
- The artists showcased Types’ artwork in the gallery.
- The team discussed Types’ ideas during the meeting.
- Types’ perspectives on the issue vary greatly.
- The writers published Types’ stories in the anthology.
- The doctors shared Types’ experiences in the medical journal.
- Types’ efforts were recognized and rewarded.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:00 pm