10 Examples of Adjectives! Adjectives are an essential part of any language, used to describe or modify nouns and pronouns. They provide detail and can help paint a vivid picture in the minds of readers. In this article, we will explore 10 examples of adjectives that can be used to enrich your writing. From descriptive words such as “sharp” to more complex terms such as “zealous”, there is a wide range of adjectives that can be employed in many different contexts.
Adjectives are words that describe or modify nouns. They are one of the main parts of speech in the English language.
10 Examples of Adjectives
Here are 10 examples of adjectives:
Examples In Sentences:
- She has a huge fan base.
- He has a sharp tongue.
- The sunset was fantastic.
- The surface of the road is rough.
- This is a perfect example.
- His behavior was cruel.
- She has a charming personality.
- He is a gentle person.
- He is very zealous about his work.
- The food was tasty.
- 30+ Adjectives Examples List
- 25 Adjectives Sentences
- 20 Examples of Adjective Words
- 50 Adjectives Words and Examples
10 Adjectives Examples with Their Definitions
- Huge: extremely large or immense in size or quantity.
- Sharp: having a thin edge or point that can cut or pierce; keenly perceptive or intelligent.
- Fantastic: extraordinarily good or attractive; imaginative or fanciful.
- Rough: having an uneven or irregular surface; harsh or unpleasant in texture, sound, or taste.
- Perfect: having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; without fault or flaw.
- Cruel: causing pain or suffering to others intentionally; showing no mercy or compassion.
- Charming: pleasant or attractive in manner or appearance; having a delightful personality.
- Gentle: having a mild or kind nature; not harsh or severe; soft or tender in action or effect.
- Zealous: having great enthusiasm or devotion to a cause or belief; fervent or passionate.
- Tasty: having a pleasant or agreeable flavor or taste; delicious or savory.