Meaning: the day of the week before Thursday
Plural of Wednesday
Wednesday as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Wednesday is the middle day of the week.
- I have a meeting scheduled for Wednesday
- On Wednesday, we have a special offer at the restaurant.
- I always go to the gym on Wednesday
- Wednesday is my favorite day because it’s halfway to the weekend.
- I usually do my grocery shopping on Wednesday
- The weather forecast predicts rain for Wednesday.
- I plan to catch up on my reading on Wednesday.
- I have a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday.
- Let’s meet up for lunch next Wednesday.
Wednesday as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They scheduled the meetings for Wednesdays.
- The office is closed on Wednesdays.
- We have a staff meeting every other Wednesday.
- The school choir practices on Wednesdays after class.
- I always wear my lucky socks on Wednesdays.
- We have a weekly team brainstorming session on Wednesdays.
- The library has a book club meeting on Wednesdays.
- The museum offers free admission on Wednesdays.
- I have a yoga class on Wednesdays.
- They deliver fresh produce to our neighborhood on Wednesdays.
Singular Possessive of Wednesday
The singular possessive form of “Wednesday” is “Wednesday’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Wednesday:
- I have an appointment on Wednesday’s afternoon.
- Wednesday’s weather forecast predicts sunshine.
- The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday’s morning.
- Have you seen the agenda for Wednesday’s conference?
- Wednesday’s lunch menu offers a variety of options.
- Wednesday’s traffic tends to be lighter than other weekdays.
- The deadline for submission is Wednesday’s end of day.
- Wednesday’s lecture topic is particularly interesting.
- The event on Wednesday’s evening is open to the public.
- I always look forward to Wednesday’s midweek break.
Plural Possessive of Wednesday
The plural possessive form of “Wednesday” is “Wednesdays'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Wednesday:
- I have appointments on Wednesdays’ afternoons.
- Wednesdays’ weather forecasts often vary.
- The meetings are scheduled for Wednesdays’ mornings.
- Have you seen the agendas for Wednesdays’ conferences?
- Wednesdays’ lunch menus cater to different dietary preferences.
- Wednesdays’ traffic tends to be congested in the city center.
- The deadlines for submissions are Wednesdays’ end of day.
- Wednesdays’ lecture topics cover a wide range of subjects.
- The events on Wednesdays’ evenings are popular among locals.
- I always enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Wednesdays’ midweek.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:26 pm