Meaning: the occurrence, rate, or frequency of a disease.
Plural of Incidence
Incidence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The incidence of COVID-19 cases is decreasing.
- The study examined the incidence of heart disease in the population.
- The government implemented measures to reduce the incidence of crime.
- The researcher analyzed the incidence of certain genetic disorders.
- The incidence of accidents on that road is alarming.
- The report highlighted the increasing incidence of cyberattacks.
- The study found a correlation between air pollution and the incidence of respiratory diseases.
- The public health campaign aimed to lower the incidence of smoking.
- The incidence of poverty in the region has remained high.
- The medical team closely monitored the incidence of postoperative complications.
Incidence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The government has measures in place to track disease incidences.
- They analyzed the crime incidences over a five-year period.
- The researchers compared the cancer incidences in different regions.
- The report discussed the increasing incidences of data breaches.
- The organization’s data revealed multiple security incidences.
- The study found significant variations in disease incidences across age groups.
- They studied the socioeconomic factors influencing crime incidences.
- The epidemiologist tracked the incidences of influenza in the community.
- The police department recorded the incidences of theft in the neighborhood.
- The research focused on the global incidences of natural disasters.
Singular Possessive of Incidence
The singular possessive form of “Incidence” is “Incidence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Incidence:
- The doctor examined the patient’s incidence’s symptoms.
- The study focused on the incidence’s prevalence.
- The psychologist analyzed the incidence’s psychological impact.
- The researcher investigated the incidence’s causes.
- The report discussed the incidence’s frequency.
- The statistician calculated the incidence’s rate.
- The therapist explored the incidence’s effects on mental health.
- The counselor addressed the client’s concerns about the incidence’s consequences.
- The scientist studied the incidence’s relationship with environmental factors.
- The analyst presented data on the incidence’s trends.
Plural Possessive of Incidence
The plural possessive form of “Incidence” is “Incidences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Incidence:
- The doctors examined the patients’ incidences’ symptoms.
- The study focused on the incidences’ prevalence.
- The psychologists analyzed the incidences’ psychological impact.
- The researchers investigated the incidences’ causes.
- The reports discussed the incidences’ frequencies.
- The statisticians calculated the incidences’ rates.
- The therapists explored the incidences’ effects on mental health.
- The counselors addressed the clients’ concerns about the incidences’ consequences.
- The scientists studied the incidences’ relationships with environmental factors.
- The analysts presented data on the incidences’ trends.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:10 pm