Agency Plural, What is the plural of Agency?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Agency, meaning of Agency, synonyms and example sentences of Agency. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Agency and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Agency
The meaning of Agency is a business or organization providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group.
Singular and Plural of Agency
The plural of Agency is Agencies. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Agency.
Synonyms of Agency
Use of Agency in Example Sentences
- She has a contract with a temp agency.
- Last week, I went to an employment agency.
- The organization would gather and disseminate data.
- He was speaking on behalf of the Xinhua News Agency.
- Anne went with a high-end firm that caters to professionals.
- The organization is non-profit and run by volunteers.
- A consumer protection agency was established by the government.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural