Meaning of Agency
The meaning of Agency is a business or organization providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group.
Singular and Plural of Agency
The plural of Agency is Agencies.
Agency as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The advertising agency created a captivating commercial.
- I contacted the travel agency to book my vacation.
- The government agency was responsible for issuing permits.
- The talent agency represented many famous actors.
- The detective worked for a private investigation agency.
- I hired a cleaning agency to tidy up my house.
- The publishing agency accepted my manuscript for publication.
- The social media agency managed our online marketing.
- The adoption agency helped connect families with children.
- The research agency conducted a study on climate change.
Agency as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The various agencies collaborated on the project.
- The government formed multiple agencies to address the crisis.
- The different advertising agencies competed for the client’s business.
- The security agencies worked together to ensure public safety.
- The intelligence agencies shared information to prevent terrorism.
- The environmental protection agencies enforced regulations.
- The healthcare agencies provided essential services to patients.
- The financial agencies monitored economic trends.
- The humanitarian agencies delivered aid to disaster-stricken regions.
- The educational agencies implemented reforms to improve schools.
Singular Possessive of Agency
The singular possessive form of “Agency” is “Agency’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Agency:
- The agency’s mission was to promote environmental conservation.
- We contacted the agency’s representative for assistance.
- The agency’s office was located in the heart of the city.
- The agency’s logo featured a distinctive symbol.
- The agency’s website provided detailed information about their services.
- The agency’s director announced a new initiative.
- We were impressed by the agency’s professionalism and efficiency.
- The agency’s clients included several renowned companies.
- The agency’s recommendations were well-received by the board.
- The agency’s accomplishments were celebrated at the annual gala.
Plural Possessive of Agency
The plural possessive form of “Agency” is “Agencies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Agency:
- The agencies’ collaboration led to significant progress.
- We visited the agencies’ headquarters for a meeting.
- The agencies’ joint effort resulted in a successful campaign.
- The agencies’ representatives gathered for a conference.
- The agencies’ reports highlighted the current market trends.
- We appreciated the agencies’ commitment to excellence.
- The agencies’ clients were satisfied with the quality of service.
- The agencies’ expertise covered a wide range of industries.
- The agencies’ partnership brought forth innovative solutions.
- The agencies’ achievements were recognized with industry awards.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:03 am